Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Well i tried again with the new update in hopes for a miracle to fix wireless mode but nope still have the same issue

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyEugen View Post
    Today I turned on the computer and again crashed in the mouse, all the settings were thrown off and the mouse did not move, the firmware and the latest version of the program, another mouse rescues to adjust the new settings, I really do not like it !!!
    What is the issue you are facing now?
    The latest firmware and software are able to be installed?
    Is the still mouse working but settings are strange?
    Windows 10 latest version/build?

Quote Originally Posted by cyber1000 View Post
    Yeah apparently thats a bug with armoury itself, gotta reset everything to default to fix it, settings really go nuts but up to that i was sorta "comfortable" with. Now im completely unable to use it under wireless cuz it have tracking issues and doesnt click when it goes nuts im almost sure its firmware issues and cant even reset this crap, it doesnt work
    So the Spatha is fine after reverting to defaults in Armoury, or resetting the mouse by removing the battery?
    Settings change mysteriously by themselves?
    Everything is fine when wired?

System specs and Windows version/build?
    Did you RMA in the end?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    So the Spatha is fine after reverting to defaults in Armoury, or resetting the mouse by removing the battery?
    Settings change mysteriously by themselves?
    Everything is fine when wired?

System specs and Windows version/build?
    Did you RMA in the end?
    About the settings going wacky resetting to default every tab does fix that part, which is not really my main issue as its annoying but fixable. Removing the battery didnt really reset the mouse it stayed the exact same.
    The lagging/input not working while on wireless still continues and i have been forced to use the mouse in wired always, because in wired i have 0 issues.

I did not send it to RMA yet as i have no other mouse right now my last mouse was broken thats why i went and bought in this one, and usually RMA takes around 1month in here, so ive been using it wired for the moment and wanted to see if i could actually fix it. Would help if i could reset the mouse firmwares tho because as i mentioned that other person had the same issue which got fixed with a firmware update in the receiver but theres no more firmwares and i cant reinstall them either.

My specs
    Asus G751JY
    I7-4860HQ
    GTX 980M
    32GB Ram
    Windows 10 Home, build 16299
    Last edited by cyber1000; 05-07-2018 at 04:40 AM.

I have tested the latest firmware and software on different systems, both on laptop and desktop, but still unable to replicate this wireless-only issue. I have sent out the latest firmware updates for the dock and mouse to you cyber1000 and SonnyEugen, so you can flash manually. Please remember to run the updater with the Spatha connected by cable. Do not expect new firmware to wipe all your settings, if you wish, you can revert to defaults (bottom-right corner) in Armoury. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows and make sure the issue isn't just a different profile with a low dpi setting.

ROG Member Array

discard another firmware for docking station I have 1.32 Beta Version

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks, ill test it out!

New ROGer Array

Need latest dock firmware.

Hi all i need latest firmware for the dock given i cant upgrade it because of the mouse software wont detect it when dock is plugged. I need dock firmware to update manually. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus77 View Post
    Hi all i need latest firmware for the dock given i cant upgrade it because of the mouse software wont detect it when dock is plugged. I need dock firmware to update manually. Thanks.
    Latest firmware for the Spatha has been shared, please check your private messages.

ROG Enthusiast Array Syberon PC Specs
    Syberon PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Acer Aspire 7520G
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7700K
    Memory (part number)2 x Corsiar Vengeance LPX 3000 ver5.20 + ver.5.30 (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GTX1080 Turbo OC 8G
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z
    MonitorAOC G2460PQU
    Storage #1Samsung 960PRO 512Gb
    Storage #2WD6401AALS 640Gb
    CPU CoolerCustom water
    CaseThermaltake Core X71 TG
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750x
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless Illumitated K800
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha + Logitech Preformace MX
    Headset Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Speed Cosmic
    Headset/Speakers Vigoole C5333 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro 1803
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sorry to hear of your troubles with the mouse. Please try resetting the Spatha by opening it up with the supplied tool, then disconnect and reconnect the battery. Sounds like the mouse tracking issue is simply that the dpi has somehow been changed to 50, just check if you changed profiles inadvertently. Profiles generally don't disappear, unless new firmware or software requires it in order to update.

Just reset and customize all the settings the way you want it, then give it another try.
    Yesterday i have the same problem - then i turn on my PC mouse doesn't activated and led on dock is still turned off. I placed mouse on dock and remove it immediatly. After this mouse is activated but pointer moves on small area (about 1 square cm). I connect my old mouse and open Armoury and saw that the all options in performace tab setted to its maximum value (dpi, acceleration, deccelration etc.). I clicked to DEFAULT button and apply changes but this not resolves problem - mouse pointer start to move at maximum speed and doesn't react on any changes in Armoury. Then i click on Change DPI button on mouse the Armoury is crashed. Before this incident i have setted up 2 profiles on mouse and this problem appears only on one of it. Another profiles continue to work properly. Looks like the one of profiles is corrupted and Armory can not fix it by saving new params.
    After an hour of searching for solutions to the problem (disconnectiong battery, changing profiles etc) i unintalled the last version of Armoury (2.05.01) and installed old version (last of 1.xx) and it correctly rewrites the corrupted profile in mouse. After this i installed again the last version and it start to works normally with this profile like before.

Also, as i write in another thread, i have the the battery issue - it discharges by 60-65% over the night then my PC is turned off (in sleep mode).

Gradually comes disappointment in the purchase of this mouse It about 2 years on market and still have that critical bugs.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast