Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syberon View Post
    Yesterday i have the same problem - then i turn on my PC mouse doesn't activated and led on dock is still turned off. I placed mouse on dock and remove it immediatly. After this mouse is activated but pointer moves on small area (about 1 square cm). I connect my old mouse and open Armoury and saw that the all options in performace tab setted to its maximum value (dpi, acceleration, deccelration etc.). I clicked to DEFAULT button and apply changes but this not resolves problem - mouse pointer start to move at maximum speed and doesn't react on any changes in Armoury. Then i click on Change DPI button on mouse the Armoury is crashed. Before this incident i have setted up 2 profiles on mouse and this problem appears only on one of it. Another profiles continue to work properly. Looks like the one of profiles is corrupted and Armory can not fix it by saving new params.
    After an hour of searching for solutions to the problem (disconnectiong battery, changing profiles etc) i unintalled the last version of Armoury (2.05.01) and installed old version (last of 1.xx) and it correctly rewrites the corrupted profile in mouse. After this i installed again the last version and it start to works normally with this profile like before.

Also, as i write in another thread, i have the the battery issue - it discharges by 60-65% over the night then my PC is turned off (in sleep mode).

Gradually comes disappointment in the purchase of this mouse It about 2 years on market and still have that critical bugs.
    Sounds like the software crashed before you had a chance to save the second profile settings. Which profile was giving you issues? 2/3/4/5?

ROG Enthusiast Array Syberon PC Specs
    Syberon PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Acer Aspire 7520G
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 7700K
    Memory (part number)2 x Corsiar Vengeance LPX 3000 ver5.20 + ver.5.30 (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15)
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte GTX1080 Turbo OC 8G
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster Z
    MonitorAOC G2460PQU
    Storage #1Samsung 960PRO 512Gb
    Storage #2WD6401AALS 640Gb
    CPU CoolerCustom water
    CaseThermaltake Core X71 TG
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750x
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless Illumitated K800
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha + Logitech Preformace MX
    Headset Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Speed Cosmic
    Headset/Speakers Vigoole C5333 5.1
    OS Windows 10 Pro 1803
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sounds like the software crashed before you had a chance to save the second profile settings. Which profile was giving you issues? 2/3/4/5?
    Profile 2 give me this issue. The software visually work correctly with all profiles, it reads previously saved settings and i can save the new settings by clicking the SAVE button. But this gave an effect on all profiles except the second. Furthermore, i can change the lighting effects on 2-nd profile, the problem affects only preformance settings.
    Then i trying to change DPI (only then 2-nd profile was active) by clicking on DPI-change button - Armoury sofware crashed, white led doesn't turn on and mouse pointer start to moving only in vertical axis. Second click on this button slows down pointer like it has 50dpi, and third click returns very fast speed like 8000dpi.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Interesting that i just remembered it might have started happening when i changed from 1600dpi to 800dpi and i think thats when i have the issue, so what i tried now was to use a different profile, considering syberon have issues with a single profile and i never even remembered to try a different profile, on 1600dpi and it seems to not have issues, been using it on 1600 for 2h and i had no problems so far but then again its a totally random issue cant be 100% its not happening anymore, i will still change to 800dpi in the same profile to see if the same thing happens but its so weird still :|
    Last edited by cyber1000; 05-10-2018 at 12:21 AM.

To keep this thread on point, please keep this about wireless connection. From what I gather, you guys are sorted now. If any more questions about wireless connection, feel free to post here. For anything else, post in relevant threads such as the Armoury 2.05.01 thread for profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpskillet View Post
    I too have the same issue with this mouse. It was working fine, and now it's stuck in the same 1 cm area and won't move out of it. Completely new build, everything updated, really pissing me off. I have my computer set to update itself... was there a recent update to the docking driver or something I am not aware of? I haven't setup or saved any profiles or anything like that in Armory, but for some reason it seems to track somewhat on my skin, vs my mousepad which is strange, but that being said I finally got it into the Armory software, and somehow it was on profile two, and everything was maxed in the settings. Software is bugged for sure. Very irritating. I hope my motherboard, Poseidon 1080 ti, or the claymore don't have issues like this or I will be really disappointed in my decision to buy all Asus for this build. I was just about to buy a 34" ultrawide Asus monitor, and things like this give guys like me a pause on spending another $1200. :/
    This thread is regarding wireless issues, does this occur only when wireless and not wired?
    Do you remember what happened before you ran into this issue?

Check your sensitivity settings (dpi) for the profile you are on.

We are looking into an issue where some users reported that sometimes changing sensitivity isn't working for certain profiles. Positive results were reported by - reverting to an older version of Armoury (link below), revert profile settings to defaults, verify that all profiles are working, reinstall the latest Armoury.

Spatha support page:
    https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of...Desk_Download/

If this issue is not wireless-related, please go to the Armoury software thread:
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ues-here/page4

The last few posts have been deleted, to help others find the answers they're looking for - please stop posting in this thread unless it concerns your wireless connection. Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Well apparently my problem still remains Ill try to get another pc to try it on and then ill probably really have to RMA it as it might be surely issues with the receiver, otherwise i dont know why it only happens when wireless, either that or having be live plugged in all the time

i recorded a video capturing the mouse movement, doing circular movements with the mouse

https://youtu.be/hlfuHnOxwQE

Im not sure if this helps perceiving what im refering to "lagging" but that is what happens to the mouse and during this moments the mouse doesnt react correctly clicking also fails several times
    Last edited by cyber1000; 05-11-2018 at 05:05 PM.

ROG Member Array

I'm going to update the system, a new motherboard, reinstall Windows, and if the glitches do not disappear in the mouse, I'll return it back to my store for warranty, stupid mouse with lots of problems!
    get rid of the glitches by going to the version of the program ROG_Armoury_v20407, before this was Version 2.05.01

ROG Enthusiast Array

So i tried the mouse in a different pc and the wireless still acts up so leaves me sure that the receiver is faulty, ill take it to the store but what pisses me off is that ill stay without a mouse for 1month, a new 150€ mouse...

Sorry about the inconvenience guys. Sounds like your mice are okay, but not the receivers. I have been using the Spatha since it was released and was never able to replicate wireless connection issues, so it may be faster at this point to RMA than to just assume it's software.

New ROGer Array

Is spatha good for fps games too ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast