ROG Junior Member Array

Question ROG Gaming Center Malfunctioning, Minor Hangs, Heating Issue, Limited FPS in games.

In these times when the 8th gen processors are rolled out in the laptops, I went ahead and bought a 7th gen Core i7 equipped laptop which is from ASUS. To be specific with the model its ASUS ROG GL503VD-FY254T for 87K INR(don't ***** me, i know its expensive for the specs).
    The 72% NTSC/300 NITS Screen was only reason i went for this.

Logs
    BIOS updated to version 304
    Windows 10 Updated to its Fall Creator's Update - Home Edition
    Asus WinFlash Updated
    Intel Wireless Drivers Updated
    Installed Adobe Softwares(An, Ps, Lr, Au, Ae, Pr) with some mod redistributable packages.

Now after few days using i am having following issue
    1. ROG Gaming Center malfunctions wherever i initialize it. The cpu and gpu usage is stuck at 0 and 603 mhz respectively. i uninstall and Installed the programme again still the issue persist.
    2. Sometimes the cusor stop moving for 3-4 sec and when i type something in contana search bar it gets stuck for 3-4 sec before it get typed.
    3. In COD MW3 I'm getting around 30-45 FPS on low settings at 720p. Don't know why its happening. My laptop has 7700HQ and GTX 1050 with 128GB SSD. I thought i'll be hitting 60 FPS on normal settings with 5 year old game.
    4. Noticed heating around my arrow keys with lighting on.

Looking forward to resolving them.

ROG Junior Member Array

With the new bios update (ver 307) and a fresh copy of windows 10 installed. I somewhat got my problem solved except the few mentioned
    1. there's heating near arrow keys when it is illuminated with aura core even when the cpu is idle.
    2. A bit increase in the boot time. earlier it was 3-4sec now it went up to 5-6sec (ok with it).

Haven't tested any shooter games yet for performance and fps count.

New ROGer Array

My ROG g551 jx battery is dead and I can't find it's replacement in the market.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk