MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Version 1301 2018/04/207.96 MBytes
MAXIMUS IX HERO BIOS 1301
Improved system stability.
Improve system performance.
Updated Intel CPU microcode.
Improved DRAM compatibility

Let me manually backup my bios since i have full stability and i want to have my record save, even that i need to add my numbers manually

Let see how that workds
Learn, Play Enjoy!
31 REPLIES 31

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
So far so good here. I do feel, since i am making check on the defaults presets with some changes since i have a nvme. and it seams more... snappy. volts are on check. I will continue testing and apply my nasty oc. Since i have a delid 7700k, i will check the automatic presets after i check I laste NATE settings.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

OvEr_KiLL
Level 7
just updated bios on my strix z270h and xmp wont work! it used to work on the previous 1203 and now it wont even work on it if i downgrade either

OvEr_KiLL wrote:
just updated bios on my strix z270h and xmp wont work! it used to work on the previous 1203 and now it wont even work on it if i downgrade either

i did not had this issue.

OvEr_KiLL wrote:

I have a z270h and am reluctant to try this. I don't want to loose my XMP for any length of time. I suppose manually setting up the RAM wouldn't be too bad, but everything is stable at the moment and can't do with the hassle 😃

Has anyone else installed on the z270h and not had this problem?

MacLeod77 wrote:
Has anyone else installed on the z270h and not had this problem?

I have Z270H and use XMP profile for my Corsair LPX 3000. After BIOS upgrading i don't see any troubles with XMP.

The new BIOS is working fine for me. It also fixed a cold boot issue I had with the following memory kit: 2x16 GB HyperX HX430C15PB3K2/32.

Thanks.

Syberon wrote:
I have Z270H and use XMP profile for my Corsair LPX 3000. After BIOS upgrading i don't see any troubles with XMP.

I have updated to 1301 and it's fine on my Z270h. XMP enabled OK.

I would have waited to put in on but my nvme drive died, so updated the bios pretty soon after in case it magically brought it back to life.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
So far here is working perfect. I strongly recommend before updating, drop to defaults, restart, and upload the bios. It will be nice to know the changes. It feels, different. So I push a little more volts to the core, just for test. aside that..... no idea.
Learn, Play Enjoy!