- Intel I7 7700K Processor
    - MSI Geforce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11Go Graphics Card
    - 2x8 DDR4 Ballistix Ram
    - Watercooling BeQuiet SilentLoop 120mm AIO
    - SSD SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 250 Go, SATA III
    - HD Barracuda 1To
    - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White (Big Case)
    - Mouse (Old mouse) Madcatz R.A.T 7
    - keyboard (Old Keyboard) Razer Blackwidow Chroma V1 (RGB controlled by razer Synapse Software which has already worked perfectly)

My Problem :
    When I try to open Aura Sync Software to control my MOBO leds, this message appears and refresh doesn't change anything :
    please connect an aura sync compatible device and hit the refresh button
    I Can't do anything...

What i tried : (all possibilities with and without right clic -> Run as admin..)

- Reinstall Software 1.07.36
    - Reinstall software 1.07.35
    - Update my bios to latest (1302 I think) via EZ Flash 3 in BIOS directly from internet 3 days ago)
    - Update to latest windows update (Windows 10 update 1809 2 days ago)
    - All Graphics Card / HD realtek software are up to date / geforce experience
    - All on my computer is up to date by the way...
    - Try to check the zip archive "Unlock this file" in properties before extraction...
    - Tried to install manually every installer in AAC folder..
    - Tried many many times to clean software (Aura cleaner as admin, CCLeeaner / registry clean...)
    - Tried to reboot PC many many times
    - Tried to completely shut down computer and plug off alim cable for 10 minutes...
    - Tried to stop / restart / start the lightcontrol service in services windows...
    - Tried to unplug / replug all stuff except Processors / watercooling on my MOBO...
    - Tried to uninstall completely razer synapse (just to be sure...)
    - Tried to disable windows firewall before / after install / before and after launch... still the same POS message)

- My case LED are only controled by case buttons, it's not an MOBO RGB controlled case..
    - My GTX 1080 Ti is not RGB controlled
    - Asus Sonar is working like it must do.
    - I installed Asus AI Suite 3 just to see if it could change anything but no...
    - I tried to find Aura Sync software from Z270-E support -> Software page ZIP archive AND also from asus Aura website zip archive...

I TRIED ALL SOFTS IN ALL LATEST VERSIONS FROM ALL SOURCES IN ALL CONDITIONS. ^^

I must be missing other things i did, i can't remmeber all what i tried.. but the list is strong...
    I just want to add that this software worked perfectly when i first installed it in 2017 when i mounted my PC...
    I don't want to reinstall windows just because this software works like a 200 years old dog... ^^

Any Help please ? I spent 3 or 4 hours to make this thing work again... and i'm tired of this..

Finally : The led on my MOBO is still working SO NO my MOBO is not dead ^^... She's in "clipping mode" even if my computer is down..

I will kiss the person who will give me something working... ^^
    Have all a nice day !

Edit #1 13/03/2019
    I Already tried the first advice of @Johnnie below this post :
    In UEFI Bios : Onboard Devices Configuration -> RGB LED Lighting - Try choose OFF, restart and then again ON.
    And no better result, still the same message
    have you try it from asus al suite
    what leds are you trying to control? mobo leds? or rgb funs?

New ROGer Array

Hi,

I'm using Z370F mainboard and used to have a Strix 1080 Graphic card installed. Everything works as expect out of the box back in 7/2018 when I bought it and later updated the MB with new bios+upgrade my card to EVGA 1080ti FTW3. This was done around Christmas last year.

Now I have a problem where only the 5V ARGB header works, Non of the 12V headers or even the motherboard RGB on the IO shroud work. The aura software launch just fine but the mainboard tab were greyed out and not clickable.

I have the latest BIOS on my mainboard and tried multiple versions of Aura software (1.05.xx when I first bought the MB, recommended version from this thread, and newest version available from ASUS) and there's no change on the result.

I've tried booting from a different drive I took from another computer which have no component from ASUS and do a fresh install of AURA software.....same result.

So I think maybe this whole AURA related problems are BIOS problem and not just the AURA software itself.

Some info on RGB parts that I use;

5V ARGB strip (75LEDs) = Working fine

12V RGB on EKWB Velocity = No light of any sort

12V RGB on Byskski GPU Waterblock = No light of any sort

Stock IO shroud ARGB = No light of any sort..........BUT If I unplug all cable from psu and just plug in 24pin ATX, blue light will blink once then nothing. The only way to get that light to blink again would be to unplug the 24pin ATX and plug it back in again. I've tested this without 8PIN CPU plugged in.

If anyone have some suggestions I'll be happy to try it out, otherwise I will probably have to look in to dedicate controller for 12V RGB components.

New ROGer Array

Having problems with my x370 ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO

So I just installed my motherboard ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO and I cant seem to get the RGB on the motherboard to lite up, I did check the bios the Aura mode is on, I downloaded the latest Aura version and installed it, clicked static, rainbow etc but still no lights coming from the motherboard. am I missing something?

The postcode does light up and the led under it when I am booting, there is a blinking orange light in the bottom corner of the motherboard

also just a side note, my psu only has 1x8pin for the cpu and not the additional 8+4pin would that maybe cause the rgb not to work?
    I did read online that having only the 8pin power is still fine for ryzen.

config :
    Ryzen 7 1700x, ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO, 2x8gb g.skill ripjaws v, GTX 1080 aorus, cooler master g750m psu
    Last edited by Overlordkazi; 03-22-2019 at 04:50 AM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array 1mluer PC Specs
    1mluer PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX Apex & Maximus XI Apex's
    ProcessorI7-7700k & I9-9900k
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z RGB 4266 & 3200 DC
    Graphics Card #1MSI Sea Hawk 1080 & ROG Matrix 2080 ti
    Sound Cardbuilt in for both
    MonitorSamsung 27inch & ASUS Swift PG348Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro & Samsung 970 Pro
    CPU CoolerRyuo 240 & Ryujin 360
    CaseInWin 909 Black & InWin 909 Silver
    Power SupplySeasonic 1000w Titanium & ROG Thor 1200p
    Keyboard Corsair K95 & ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse Logitech G902 & ASUS Gladius II Origin
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 & ASUS ROG Baltheus
    Headset/Speakers Bose Computer Set with Sub
    OS Windows 10 Pro all around
    Network RouterLinksys EA 9500
    Accessory #1 Corsair LL / Commander Pro & TT Riing Plus
    Accessory #2 Blue Microphone

I think all the latest boards have a section where you can enable and disable the RGB on the board and that will re-engage it. That is what I had to do on one of my IX Apex motherboards.

The bios area is under Advanced>Onboard Device Configuration> LED lighting or something like that. Just doing this from memory.. go into bios and turn it off > restart with it off let it load up. > then restart and go into bios and re-enable it.. Never had an issue since.
    Inwin 909 Black RGB build
    i7-7700k
    ROG Maximus IX Apex
    1080 Sea Hawk
    Gskill Trident Z RGB 4266

InWin 909 Silver RGB build
    i9-9900k
    ROG Maximus XI Apex
    ROG Matrix 2080 ti
    Gskill TridentZ RGB DC 3200 64g

Everything overclocked and love it.
    ROG Awesomeness !!!!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by 1mluer View Post
    I think all the latest boards have a section where you can enable and disable the RGB on the board and that will re-engage it. That is what I had to do on one of my IX Apex motherboards.

The bios area is under Advanced>Onboard Device Configuration> LED lighting or something like that. Just doing this from memory.. go into bios and turn it off > restart with it off let it load up. > then restart and go into bios and re-enable it.. Never had an issue since.
    so I just tried it and still nothing, went into bios disabled all rgb/led restarted, shut down then booted back into bios turned it on and went to aura sync static, no led showing up on the mobo

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordkazi View Post
    so I just tried it and still nothing, went into bios disabled all rgb/led restarted, shut down then booted back into bios turned it on and went to aura sync static, no led showing up on the mobo

I've been reading lots of info and how people trying to fix AURA and that only seems to do it for some.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

Only issue that i am having is rog gladius II wirless is loosing sync when in wireless mode about 10 min or few minutes later

New ROGer Array

Hyperx Predator 8gb x2 at 3200 MHz not syncing

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my HyperX Predator 8GB (x2) 3200 Mhz not syncing with AURA. Case fans and mbo are synced and recognized in the AURA while RAM is working but without the sync with other components.

AURA Sync Aura_1.07.36 is the driver installed

My spec is as follows:
    - CASE Cooler Master MB 500 (3 fans)
    - TUF B450-PLUS Gaming (BIOS 1002 version)
    - Ryzen 2600x
    - ASUS 1070ti A8G (Cerberus)
    - HyperX Predator 8gb 3200 MHZ x2 RGB
    - and other usual stuff with no additional RGB

Kind regards

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Zlocho View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my HyperX Predator 8GB (x2) 3200 Mhz not syncing with AURA. Case fans and mbo are synced and recognized in the AURA while RAM is working but without the sync with other components.

My spec is as follows:
    - Ryzen 2600x

Kind regards
    That's the way it is. They do not want to fix it so not much to do.

New ROGer Array i.diot PC Specs
    i.diot PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING
    Processori7 9700K
    Memory (part number)Kingston hyperx 8gbx2 4000mhz
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING

for hyperx predator rgb

Quote Originally Posted by Zlocho View Post
    Hello everyone,

My spec is as follows:
    - Ryzen 2600x

Kind regards
    Hello, in post #363 explain a solution
    basically uninstall AacKingstonSetup.exe in folder aura and install from old version (Lighting_Control_1.07.22.1 or 1.07.22)

Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast