CaseColermaster Cosmos C700M
    Power SupplySeasonic XPS3 860 Watt
    Keyboard Corsair K95
    Mouse Logitech G903 Powerplay
    Headset Beyerdynamic MMX300
    Mouse Pad Logitech Powerplay
    Headset/Speakers Teufel Concept E Magnum Power Edition 5.1
    OS Windows 10

New Version of Aura, new Problems. A few days ago i installed the new aura version 10.07.57, wich works fine, but if i want to play Divison 2 or Apex Legends, the Easy Anti Cheat gets triggert by the Lightingservice.

The last version, wich i updated to was the 10.07.35, wich didn´t trigger Easy Anti Cheat.
    Is there a way to get the install pack for the 10.07.35, i do not have a backup of this version and systemrestore dosen´t work.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB1989 View Post
    New Version of Aura, new Problems. A few days ago i installed the new aura version 10.07.57, wich works fine, but if i want to play Divison 2 or Apex Legends, the Easy Anti Cheat gets triggert by the Lightingservice.

The last version, wich i updated to was the 10.07.35, wich didn´t trigger Easy Anti Cheat.
    Is there a way to get the install pack for the 10.07.35, i do not have a backup of this version and systemrestore dosen´t work.
    Don't bother. Asus revoked the certificates for every old version of aura. Windows will say that the program is blocked on anything under .55. I'm stuck with easyanticheat just like you. I have to pick what I like more, my lighting or my games.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Blocked from installing or running? I still have v1.06.17 installed (older certificate) and windows doesn't prevent me from running it (alongside some other drivers/software with the old one)

ROG Member Array

aura version 10.07.57 same old problem. AURA STOP WORKING... how hard is for asus to fix this issue? my ROG Strix Z390E I/O Shield RGB is still not light up after the new update.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kshafe777 PC Specs
    kshafe777 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formula
    Processor9900k
    Memory (part number)Trident Z RGB 64 GB 3600 speed
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 OC
    Graphics Card #2EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 OC
    MonitorASUS PG27UQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB
    CPU CoolerHeatkiller nickel
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard G.Skill KM780 RGB Cherry Mx
    Mouse Roccat LEADR
    Headset AKG K7XX
    Headset/Speakers Razer Nomo Pro
    OS 10 pro
    Network RouterRaptor

same issue.. exactly... wish Asus would provide good working software.

Quote Originally Posted by nilsman View Post
    Have just setup a new PC with a Maximus XI Extreme motherboard. Building the whole PC including seting up the watercooling loop and installing Windows took around 2 hours. But have now spent another 3 hours trying to get the Asus Aura + LiveDash software to work and it is still not working.

Have tried the files that came with MB USB stick and obviouly the latest version:
    SW_AURA_WEB_W10_64_VER10757_20190416R.zip
    SW_LiveDash_WEB_W10_64_VER10502_20190412R.zip

All files seem to install and uninstall without erros but when running them I first got some red error about Windows blocking the application. Now after a few uninstalls and reinstalls (with and without UAC disabled/as Admin) LiveDash will not even run and Aura crashes directly. Have also tried uninstalling all the seemingly unrelated stuff like "Galax" and "Patriot" e t c manually. Have updated BIOS and ME. Nothing helps so I guess I have to reinstall Windows 10. I found a ASUS PDF with a link to something called "Aura cleaner" on Google drive. But that link was no longer working. Even if it had been available, why would a company like ASUS host this on Google Drive?

Here is some logs from latest run attempts:

Application: LightingService.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 0021A314
    Stack:

---

Faulting application name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cb42cd2
    Faulting module name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cb42cd2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0002a314
    Faulting process ID: 0x14f8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4f654e29ebc61
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe
    Report ID: b62171ad-d797-4d9c-aec4-2d9be905cf53
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

---

Application: LiveDash.exe
    Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
    at LiveDash_UI.PopUpWindow..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String)
    at LiveDash_UI.ParsingXML..ctor(System.String)
    at LiveDash_UI.ParsingXML.GetInstance()
    at LiveDash_UI.MainWindow.GetInstalledDeviceType()
    at LiveDash_UI.MainWindow..ctor()

Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(System.Run timeType, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, System.RuntimeMethodHandleInternal ByRef, Boolean ByRef)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boole an, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(System.Type, Boolean)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(System.Refle ction.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Object[], System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(System.Type, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Object[])
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(System.Type, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.Schema.SafeReflectionInvoker.CreateIns tanceCritical(System.Type, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.Schema.SafeReflectionInvoker.CreateIns tance(System.Type, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.CreateInstance( System.Object[])
    at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateIn stanceWithCtor(System.Xaml.XamlType, System.Object[])
    at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateIn stance(System.Xaml.XamlType, System.Object[])
    at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.PartialTrustTolerantRunti me.CreateInstance(System.Xaml.XamlType, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateAndAssign ToParentStart(MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.ObjectWrite rContext)
    at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartMember(Syst em.Xaml.XamlMember)
    at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(System.Xaml.XamlR eader)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes (System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfoConsumer, MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.XamlContextStack`1<System .Windows.Markup.WpfXamlFrame>, System.Windows.Markup.IStyleConnector)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xa ml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(Syste m.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.I O.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncI nfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext)
    at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Ur i, Boolean)
    at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
    at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Ob ject)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eImpl()
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eInSecurityContext(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run( MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok e()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(In tPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeIm pl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
    at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(Syste m.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(Syst em.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Ob ject)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Wind ows.Window)
    at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Wind ow)
    at LiveDash_UI.App.Main()

---

Faulting application name: LiveDash.exe, version: 1.5.2.0, time stamp: 0x5ca17130
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.1, time stamp: 0x30bd5043
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0011aaf2
    Faulting process ID: 0x28c0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4f654e27cb624
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\LiveDash\LiveDash.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report ID: cd3f1178-62f7-465e-b88d-999403ed540e

----

This software is a joke... Has it been developed by the customers at a daycare centre? If this happens on a totally fresh Windows install with nothing else installed I can only imagine how it will work down the line.

Considering returning this board and getting a Gigabyte z390 board instead. Have another PC with a Gigabyte Z370 motherboard and installing the RGB software on that took like 3 minutes and worked straight away. It's shame as the Maximus XI Extreme hardware product seems pretty nice so far...

PS. There also seems to be some nonsense going on with the sound drivers. They randomly prompt for restarts even though I have restarted more times than I can count.
    "Better to try and Fail, then not try at all" ~ Michael Jordan
    favorite YouTuber - KDSTech - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0...iWiBx3v6CNR3yw

ROG Junior Member Array JonnyB1989 PC Specs
    JonnyB1989 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GL752VW
    MotherboardZenith Extreme
    ProcessorAMD Threadripper 1920X
    Memory (part number)32 GB GSkill Ripjaws RGB DDR4 3200
    Graphics Card #1EVGA Geforce GTX 1080Ti FTW3
    Sound CardCreative Sound BlasterX AE-5
    MonitorAsus ROG SWIFT PG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB
    Storage #2Crucial MX500 2TB
    CPU CoolerWatercoll Heatkiller IV Pro Theradipper
    CaseColermaster Cosmos C700M
    Power SupplySeasonic XPS3 860 Watt
    Keyboard Corsair K95
    Mouse Logitech G903 Powerplay
    Headset Beyerdynamic MMX300
    Mouse Pad Logitech Powerplay
    Headset/Speakers Teufel Concept E Magnum Power Edition 5.1
    OS Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by axiumone View Post
    Don't bother. Asus revoked the certificates for every old version of aura. Windows will say that the program is blocked on anything under .55. I'm stuck with easyanticheat just like you. I have to pick what I like more, my lighting or my games.
    In your install of windows 10..., try disabling the smartscreen filter. I have windows 10 1809 with latest updates, i can run any app i want.

Quote Originally Posted by katlani View Post
    Blocked from installing or running? I still have v1.06.17 installed (older certificate) and windows doesn't prevent me from running it (alongside some other drivers/software with the old one)
    I got 10.07.36 to installing and running, but the same Issue with Easy Anti Cheat.
    I have back ups of 10.05.21, 10.05.28, 10.06.17, 10.06.29. I forgot to move the 10.07.35 in the foler.
    And yes how fidly aura is, its a good idea to have backups of versions wich worked fine.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Yes I'm also keeping v1.06.17 copy as this is the one I use. So, in case one wishes to install an older certificate driver/software, does he need to disable UAC or something?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array kshafe777 PC Specs
    kshafe777 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus XI Formula
    Processor9900k
    Memory (part number)Trident Z RGB 64 GB 3600 speed
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 OC
    Graphics Card #2EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 OC
    MonitorASUS PG27UQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB
    CPU CoolerHeatkiller nickel
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Elite
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard G.Skill KM780 RGB Cherry Mx
    Mouse Roccat LEADR
    Headset AKG K7XX
    Headset/Speakers Razer Nomo Pro
    OS 10 pro
    Network RouterRaptor

right now only the 1.06.17 is working. I am on the 0905 bios. 07.35 stopped working a couple of days ago... and only gives me a big red box saying that administrative only thing.. no way to run it cuz it's now blocked content somehow... and 07.37 just "stops working" and won't load. Asus has a real mess on their hands.
    "Better to try and Fail, then not try at all" ~ Michael Jordan
    favorite YouTuber - KDSTech - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0...iWiBx3v6CNR3yw

ROG Member Array nilsman PC Specs
    nilsman PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Lenovo W541
    MotherboardASUS MAXIMUS V GENE
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 2600K
    Memory (part number)CMD8GX3M2A1866C9
    Graphics Card #1Asus Radeon R9 290
    Graphics Card #2Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti
    Graphics Card #3ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 8X AGP
    Sound CardASUS Xonar U7
    MonitorPhilips BDM4065UC
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro
    CPU CoolerEK-Supremacy EVO
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 750D
    Power SupplyCorsair AX860i
    Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K70 MX Red
    Mouse Corsair Vengeance M65
    Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM200
    Headset/Speakers Revel Concerta M12
    OS Windows 7
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68U
    Accessory #1 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 280mm X 2
    Accessory #2 Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 PWM X 5
    Accessory #3 EK-DDC 3.2 PWM

Quote Originally Posted by nilsman View Post
    Have just setup a new PC with a Maximus XI Extreme motherboard. Building the whole PC including seting up the watercooling loop and installing Windows took around 2 hours. But have now spent another 3 hours trying to get the Asus Aura + LiveDash software to work and it is still not working.

Have tried the files that came with MB USB stick and obviouly the latest version:
    SW_AURA_WEB_W10_64_VER10757_20190416R.zip
    SW_LiveDash_WEB_W10_64_VER10502_20190412R.zip

All files seem to install and uninstall without erros but when running them I first got some red error about Windows blocking the application. Now after a few uninstalls and reinstalls (with and without UAC disabled/as Admin) LiveDash will not even run and Aura crashes directly. Have also tried uninstalling all the seemingly unrelated stuff like "Galax" and "Patriot" e t c manually. Have updated BIOS and ME. Nothing helps so I guess I have to reinstall Windows 10. I found a ASUS PDF with a link to something called "Aura cleaner" on Google drive. But that link was no longer working. Even if it had been available, why would a company like ASUS host this on Google Drive?

Here is some logs from latest run attempts:

Application: LightingService.exe
    Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 0021A314
    Stack:

---

Faulting application name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cb42cd2
    Faulting module name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cb42cd2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0002a314
    Faulting process ID: 0x14f8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4f654e29ebc61
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe
    Report ID: b62171ad-d797-4d9c-aec4-2d9be905cf53

---

Application: LiveDash.exe
    Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
    at LiveDash_UI.PopUpWindow..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String)
    at LiveDash_UI.ParsingXML..ctor(System.String)
    at LiveDash_UI.ParsingXML.GetInstance()
    at LiveDash_UI.MainWindow.GetInstalledDeviceType()
    at LiveDash_UI.MainWindow..ctor()

Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(System.Run timeType, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean ByRef, System.RuntimeMethodHandleInternal ByRef, Boolean ByRef)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boole an, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(System.Type, Boolean)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(System.Refle ction.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Object[], System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(System.Type, System.Reflection.BindingFlags, System.Reflection.Binder, System.Object[], System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Object[])
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(System.Type, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.Schema.SafeReflectionInvoker.CreateIns tanceCritical(System.Type, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.Schema.SafeReflectionInvoker.CreateIns tance(System.Type, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.Schema.XamlTypeInvoker.CreateInstance( System.Object[])
    at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateIn stanceWithCtor(System.Xaml.XamlType, System.Object[])
    at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateIn stance(System.Xaml.XamlType, System.Object[])
    at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.PartialTrustTolerantRunti me.CreateInstance(System.Xaml.XamlType, System.Object[])
    at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateAndAssign ToParentStart(MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.ObjectWrite rContext)
    at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.WriteStartMember(Syst em.Xaml.XamlMember)
    at System.Xaml.XamlWriter.WriteNode(System.Xaml.XamlR eader)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.TransformNodes (System.Xaml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfo, System.Xaml.IXamlLineInfoConsumer, MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.XamlContextStack`1<System .Windows.Markup.WpfXamlFrame>, System.Windows.Markup.IStyleConnector)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xa ml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(Syste m.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
    at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.I O.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncI nfo(System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext)
    at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Ur i, Boolean)
    at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
    at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Ob ject)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eImpl()
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eInSecurityContext(System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run( MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok e()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(In tPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeIm pl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
    at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(Syste m.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(Syst em.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Ob ject)
    at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Wind ows.Window)
    at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Wind ow)
    at LiveDash_UI.App.Main()

---

Faulting application name: LiveDash.exe, version: 1.5.2.0, time stamp: 0x5ca17130
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.1, time stamp: 0x30bd5043
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0011aaf2
    Faulting process ID: 0x28c0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4f654e27cb624
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\LiveDash\LiveDash.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report ID: cd3f1178-62f7-465e-b88d-999403ed540e

----

This software is a joke... Has it been developed by the customers at a daycare centre? If this happens on a totally fresh Windows install with nothing else installed I can only imagine how it will work down the line.

Considering returning this board and getting a Gigabyte z390 board instead. Have another PC with a Gigabyte Z370 motherboard and installing the RGB software on that took like 3 minutes and worked straight away. It's shame as the Maximus XI Extreme hardware product seems pretty nice so far...

PS. There also seems to be some nonsense going on with the sound drivers. They randomly prompt for restarts even though I have restarted more times than I can count.
    Got it working now but question is for how long...

Reinstalled Windows 10 and then only installed the following Asus software, in this order:

1. SW_AURA_WEB_W10_64_VER10757_20190416R.zip
    2. SW_LiveDash_WEB_W10_64_VER10502_20190412R.zip
    3. AISuite3_4.zip

So no Asus automatic download stuff and other Asus bloatware e t c. Strangely the AISuite version listed above cannot be found on the software download section for my motherboard? In fact there is no AISuite listed at all for this motherboard. And using the one that comes with the UBS stick creates an endless mess as these software seem to interact in some way. Managed to find this page https://www.asus.com/latest-software-update/ through Google and that is where I found a working AISuite version. Now I need to install my other non Asus software and hopefully it continues to work.

Based on the feedback in this thread I'm still considering returning the board and going for Gigabyte instead. This seems to be a complete unprofessional mess from Asus. I'm not going to waste more time on something as basic as a software that makes a few RGBs and OLEDs light up correctly. I cannot understand why Asus have not implement some basic livedash and aura setting in the BIOS. As it stands now you can basically just turn aura on/off and do nothing with the livedash. And if the windows software that controls this does not work properly then I might as well get a board without those features and working software.

New ROGer Array

Red face Rog aura core

Can someone please help me. As you can see on the picture the app (AURA CORE) have violet color on the right side/num. pad. while in the laptops keyboard it is reddish. Same with other colors, it is different on the keyboard itself.(just on the right side tho)

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast