Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array jason8983 PC Specs
    jason8983 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z270E
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16-8GTZR ( 16GB kit )
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 960 EVO 250GB M.2
    Storage #2SANDISK SSD PLUS 480GB
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR H60
    CaseCOOLER MASTER N400
    Power SupplyTHERMALTAKE SMART SE 530W
    OS WINDOWS PRO 10 1803 X64

Can make it support for the B150 Gaming Pro/Aura series?

Because we can have only using the buggy version for the mainboard since start until now, and no update to it as when pc shut off the power the setting being reset, and keep on same still no matter how we set, could you make support the aura software for ASUS B150 PRO Gaming / AURA series?

ROG Member Array Toxic Waste PC Specs
    Toxic Waste PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Maximus IX Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 7700k @ 4.2 Ghz
    Memory (part number)CMR32GX4M4C3466C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 500GB
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Headset Sennheiser PC360 G4me
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Alright, so after having been messing around trying to get Aura to work, I have had the following problems:

I was on aura 1.05.16, I have a Asus Formula IX with corsair vengeance LED ram and an asus strix rog 011g TI. I noticed my RAM leds had stopped working and aura displayed to me that I had way more RAM sticks than installed.

So I tried the latest aura version (1.06.29) and I noticed my ram sticks were working again. However what stopped working was the complete 'off' that you can select when the computer is hibernated/off. So I tried updating my motherboard bios to version 1301, tried installing the aura 1.06.29 again, all remained the same problem. Whenever I got to 'synch at shuwdown', I select 'off', I click apply, it just reverts back to the rainbow thing, no way to turn it off.

So I ended up rolling back to 1.05.16, at least there I can select to disable all LEDs when it is off. The only thing that doesnt work and never worked, is that when I sleep the computer, the Corsair Vengeance LEDs stay lit, when I turn off the pc completely, they are turned off aswell.

It is a shame that a new version of the app works so badly, I mean, I understand bugs, but I cannot even select my LEDs to switch off when the computer is hibernated or shutdown? That is a big problem for any computer that is in a bedroom or anything like that..

I will try the new version, but sadly 1.05 works better for me than 1.06..

ROG Member Array kappisto PC Specs
    kappisto PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz + delid
    Memory (part number)Gskill F4-3866C18-8GTZR - 8gb x 4
    Graphics Card #1Gainward GeForce GTX 1070 Phoenix GS
    MonitorAOC G2460PG
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken x62
    CaseFractal Define R6 Blackout TG
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3 +Gold
    OS Windows 10

aura

Im having the same problem as so many others.
    when i instal aura and open it for the first time, i can see everything, no matter the version.
    I can see mb colors, ram colors, led strip colors everything, but all you need is to restart ur computer and its gone, all you can see is RAM, some boots only the strip.
    also gskill ram goes rainbow every boot and i almost vomit from it everytime i need to set it up into aura all over again, im getting rly mad from it.

Have any of you find a solution or maybe some version like 1.0000 when it was working all just fine, thats all i need i dont want perfect i just want FINE.

ROG Member Array

Just tried the Philips Hue integration, works great... Except it changes all the lights in the entire house including the ones that are not RGB instead of just the strip behind my desk. Kind of a useless feature at this point if it is all lights or none.
    Last edited by ChaosBlades; 05-14-2018 at 03:22 PM.

ROG Member Array

Ok, so what about our issue, currently it only see DRAM, anyone found any solutions?

ROG Junior Member Array

Can somebody help with Aura software for ASUS Zhepherys GS 501GI. I reinstall the operting system and the software for Aura is not working properly anymore. I tried many versions, but nothing is working. Thank you in advance!

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

mine only issue is that when using music mode gladius II origin gets stuck i had this issue also with gladius ii and seems that the issue is also with origin i was hoping it was fixt by now but its not rog spatha does not have this issue plus the motherboard is swapped so it seems its a software issue
    Last edited by Gofran; 05-16-2018 at 06:07 PM.

ROG Member Array

Hue always shows Search failed...
    what am i doing wrong?

ROG Member Array NickyGuns PC Specs
    NickyGuns PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700x
    Memory (part number)G-Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 O8G
    Graphics Card #2Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 O8G
    MonitorAsus VG278Q
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250g
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 Pro 500gb x2
    CPU CoolerXSPC Raystorm Pro
    CaseLian Li PC-011 Dynamic
    Power SupplyCorsiar RM850x White
    Keyboard Magic Eagle
    Mouse Magic Eagle
    Headset Corsair HS60
    Mouse Pad Dragon Fight
    Headset/Speakers Bose
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 XSPC Water Cooling Components

Hello, just wanted to put some issues I'm having out there and see if anyone else has had similar results.

My setup:
    Asus Crosshair 6 Hero w/Ryzen 7 1700x, Corsair RM850x PSU, Custom water loop

Parts with RGB:
    2xAsus GTX1070's w/Phanteks water blocks w/RGB (connected to GPU's PCB original rgb headers)
    XSPC Raystorm PRO CPU block w/RGB bulbs (connected to top mobo RGB header)
    XSPC Res w/RGB bulb (connected to bottom mobo header)
    Enermax 120mm RGB Fans (with separate controller that is linked to top motherboard header)
    G-Skill TridentZ RGB RAM
    Asus SLI Bridge with RGB (connected to bottom mobo header)

So yeah, there's a lot of RGB items, but what I've been noticing lately is #1, Aura Sync will take several minutes after boot up to actually load. If I try to open the software after boot up before it actually kicks in it will show the "Program not responding" box and then take me to Dr. Dump webpage. On the webpage it says something about X99 platform and this is a new issue that has not been resolved.

#2, Sometimes RAM will not sync with Aura after it kicks in and will stay at default color cycle. This is sporadic and can go days with out happening or happen out of no where on boot up. Usually will have to shutdown and restart to make RAM sync again.

#3, Sync at shutdown doesn't always work. I like ALL the lights to be off when in soft off state, but sometimes the mobo RGB will stay on with the latest verison 1.06.17 where it went off with previous versions.

Things I've tried already: Uninstalling, cleaning and reinstalling different versions of Aura. It doesn't matter which version I use the long delayed start up at first boot is always there now and if I try to open right away will always get the dump report. Also tried disconnecting some different RGB items but doesn't seem to make any difference.

I would be very happy if I could fix the delayed start and don't really care about the other small bugs with the software. With the crash happening though it tells me something is not loading correctly although eventually it will load and sync items. Sorry for long post, just wanted to make sure I got the details.

ROG Member Array

i have a z370i board with on board led and some gskill rgb ram,
    im also using the latest version of aura and iCUE on windows 10 pro 17672...

i personally would love to controll my asus on board led and ram from corsair iCUE...
    i dont really see any use in aura .. a single programm just for the ram and the onboard led is not neccesarry...

aura corsair and all the other should really work on a universal rgb led controller with allround software!!!!
    leds are some kind of normed... but asus and corsair and all others want to try to make it complicated for the users ,
    so the users think the led are all diffrent! this is a kind of rip off from the companies...
    im really hoping they will work on this... if u look at arduino or pi u can clearly see how easy LED stuff is...
    i dont understand why there is so less effort from the pc companies.

here are my bugs:
    -when going into sleep mode the ram and the on board led still light up (not the strip though?) even i selected off in the setup..
    -when shutting pc down only the on board led still lightes up even i selected off in the setup...
    -my ws2811 strips have grb instead of rgb colors??? so only blue and white is working correctly LOL
    -there sometimes is a conflict when running corsair icue and aura so the lights freezes from aura (mainboard led, led strip, ram)
    -when leds are frozen i cant start aura and i get a bug report (i will post screnshot of website next time)

here are few suggestions and idieas for the aura programm...
    - abbility to selcet single back plate colors for led strips because it only shows one backplalte for the whole strip
    ----> it should show the amount of bakcplates of the led u connected and set up
    ----> (on the onboard led u can controll each led seperatly.. but not on the led strip)
    -more effects (take a look at corsair sdk,icue and arduino) shouldnt be so hard to make more led effects!
    -color adjustment for music modes
    -implent aura functions into the corsair software or vice versa
    -----> so we can controll ram and on board led from one software!
    -more bios functions to set up led so no more software is needed
    Last edited by drc mclow; 05-17-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast