Yockeren
Level 7
Never mind, figured it out.
10 REPLIES 10

CMDRSweeper
Level 7
Yockeren wrote:
Never mind, figured it out.

Rather than being a douchebag and just editing your post to remove even hints at what your problem was.
Why not post your problem AND solution? Who knows, your post may show up in someones Google Search, and currently they cannot solve their problem or get any clues at all.

CMDRSweeper wrote:
Rather than being a douchebag and just editing your post to remove even hints at what your problem was.
Why not post your problem AND solution? Who knows, your post may show up in someones Google Search, and currently they cannot solve their problem or get any clues at all.

Calling me a douchebag really makes me want to explain what the problem was.

Anyway the problem was a "read the f'ing manual" problem that anyone can solve them self.

Ljugtomten
Level 9
+1 for that CMDRSweeper, there have been many occations where you encounter something strange and when trying to find a solution all results lead to things like this.

https://xkcd.com/979/

panzlock
Level 12
......Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!!!
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

Yockeren
Level 7
Tbh. i rather have the mods lock the thread than another fight on the internet breaking out.

Yockeren wrote:
Tbh. i rather have the mods lock the thread than another fight on the internet breaking out.

That's not very engrossing entertainment. I think we need these encounters to counterbalance the dullness of typical technological rhetoric. It also allows individuals to diffuse anger with the benefit of remaining social. That way they don't unleash their hostility on their own keyboards every time a strategy fails to succeed during a battle of their favourite online war title. Anger is a human problem. There's no need to bring ASUS or MSI gaming peripherals into this, unless an RMA is necessary and the product is still under warranty.

Yockeren
Level 7
Are you not entertained ?!?!

🙂

Yockeren wrote:
Are you not entertained ?!?!

🙂

I'm never entertained.:(