cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Strix GTX 1060 Wrong Colors

Michalis2711
Level 7
So, I got my Graphics Card about 2 months ago.. I really started playing around with the RGB features recently since I now know my color scheme (Greenish-Blue Color) but I've noticed that one of the LEDstrips on the far side, closest to the motherboard, displays a solid blue which really disrupts the color scheme. I tried reinstalling ASUS AURA but it still has the same problem. I have no idea what else to do, and all advice is appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

cljustin
Level 8
That's a firmware issue, and you're going to need to send it in for an RMA.

Netherspark
Level 7
My 1070 does exactly the same thing. Whenever it's set to some mixture of green & blue half the card just won't match the other half.

Is an LED colour mismatch really sufficient grouds to RMA it?

Michalis2711
Level 7
Um.. may I ask, what is RMA? Edit: Searched up what RMA is, but the thing is, I live in Europe. What should I try? (Also, the card was bought from Amazon.de)

stewart_1
Level 8
Hi Michalis. You may find this link useful in regards to RMA procedure in Europe.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?4813-ASUS-Worldwide-RMA-Guide

Good luck...

Hello I have the same problem with my 1 year old Asus ROG Strix GTX 1060, even if I reinstalled the Aura Lighting control for Graphics card on the website (since my mobo is just Asus Z97M-Plus which doesnt have Aura Sync), and I noticed when I put the color on red it shows pink and when I pick green (for my theme) it shows blue green. I can send you videos to show you thru pm. What should I do? I contacted the store where I purchased the gpu, they say that they will be handling the gpu and have it checked by your team. Is it firmware issue as I have read on this thread? How many weeks/months would RMA take place? thank you Asus!