cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backtracker download gets repeated unsafe website messages

majhoop
Level 7
The app to create a startup disc didn't come with my laptop. When I go to download it on Firefox or IE explorer I get messages saying it's an unsecure site and to proceed at my own peril. What's up with this? Thanks7343273433
3 REPLIES 3

majhoop
Level 7
majhoop wrote:
The app to create a startup disc didn't come with my laptop. When I go to download it on Firefox or IE explorer I get messages saying it's an unsecure site and to proceed at my own peril. What's up with this? Thanks7343273433

Am I the only one who finds this confusing? Past laptops came with Windows discs so to make up for not having them and trying to have a plan as I navigate trouble with Windows 1709 Update I read this is the program to make backup discs. Then the browsers advise against going further.

majhoop
Level 7
majhoop wrote:
The app to create a startup disc didn't come with my laptop. When I go to download it on Firefox or IE explorer I get messages saying it's an insecure site and to proceed at my own peril. What's up with this? Thanks7343273433

Am I the only one who finds this confusing? Past laptops came with Windows discs so to make up for not having them and trying to have a plan as I navigate trouble with Windows 1709 Update I read this is the program to make backup discs. Then the browsers advise against going further.

xeromist
They seem to have something wrong with the CDN configuration. But if you click on Advanced you can see that the certificate is issued by Akamai which is a big internet company. So you are safe to click through it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…