Storage #22 x SanDisk Ultra II
    CPU CoolerCoolMaster Masterliquid 240
    CaseAero 500
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850
    Mouse Microsoft Mobile Wireless 4000
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS

Quote Originally Posted by akarabamba View Post
    Do we know when we can wait for better RAM compatibility?We bought a top product for it's category and we still waiting for many things half a year after launch.Why?When someone gives his money for a premium product he waits for good support also.Am i wrong?
    I have the Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4-3466MHz (CMR16GX4M2C3466C16).I don't think that my RAM kit is not so popular/good or something.And not only for that kit.We still waiting for better RAM compatibility in general.Also as many other people said we waiting for new AGESA.
    Do your job please.
    This was posted the other day on OCN: Please note that this came from Elmor who is a hardware engineer, but he (kindly) does pass our problems on to the relevant people. This is all the information he has just now. There are many reports of problems with version 1004 so they are waiting for the next code release from AMD to avoid the bugs.

BIOS/AGESA update

There are issues with the newer AGESA versions which requires additional patching, QVL and user advisories. The current plan is to base next release on 1.0.0.6 which is not yet available from AMD/AMI. Hopefully it will be ready end of September or early October.

SIO/Fan issues summary

- Caused by software accessing the SIO for temp/voltage/fan readings
    - AIDA64/AiSuite/CPU-Z/HWInfo/SIV are all affected to various degrees
    - Without any monitoring software running, the fans should work as expected
    - The fix is to let the monitoring software rely on an ACPI WMI BIOS interface for safe access
    - The current ACPI WMI implementation still has issues, I'm waiting for a fully working beta BIOS
    - After a fully working BIOS with ACPI WMI is released, all monitoring software is required to use the new interface
    - If a monitoring software is not using the new interface, it will still cause issues