Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Member Array sdamico PC Specs
    sdamico PC Specs
    MotherboardCH7
    Processor2700X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 3200 (4-3200C16Q-32GTZRX)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3
    MonitorAlienware AW3418DW
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 970 PRO M.2 2280 1TB
    Storage #2SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB
    CPU CoolerThermaltake Floe AIO Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition
    CaseThermaltake View 71 RGB
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2
    Keyboard Corsair K95
    Mouse Corsair Dark Core
    Headset Logitech G933
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300
    Headset/Speakers Edifier e25HD
    OS Win 10 pro

Having same issue. Did it 3 times today for the first time. I uninstalled corsair icue software that had a recent update. Then I restarted and it froze at ROG screen code 64. Held power down to shut off. Was able to power up without turning off PSU. Had to F1 into the BIOS where I see it reverted my CPU back to stock and memory at 2133. Booted back into windows. I'm gonna leave it as is and see what happens.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

I have had this happen quite often, I have put it down to over heating so far in my case , since at the time its folding and crunching and if the gpu resets its profile from the low settings i have it at to default it heats the single rad loop too much ,im planning on adding more rad, so ill see how that goes.

this is something to consider though since my cpu uses PBO only and is only clocked high on its memory at 3400.

New ROGer Array

same here

Quote Originally Posted by lunarlunatic View Post
    Hey Guys, do we have any update on this issue?

I was having the shutdowns due to conflict with iCue and Asus Software. I stopped running both and my problems have gone away. However this cannot stay like this. I had no issues running multiple rgb/fan control software with my last motherboard... I could live with it if the Crosshair7 was a 90$ motherboard. But in fact it is not.
    when I want to change the speed of the fans it just turn the pc off.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sgtoSusy View Post
    when I want to change the speed of the fans it just turn the pc off.
    Ryzen 2700x owner and and owner of crosshair hero vii wifi... i had this issue where i would go to fan tuning and it would shut the PC off... i then reformatted the PC and installed OS on ssd instead of m.2 nvme 870 evo. Worked fine after that... but yes you guessed it ... my PC turns off after about 2 hours or less when left at idle all power plan settings set to "never"... at the moment i am testing one corsair ram stick at a time to see if the PC shuts off at idle itself... 1st stick didn't shut down... 2nd stick it did with a kernel 41 error. 3rd stick is now in 1 more to go. If anyone can chime in that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3