cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suite 3 not working on win 1803 update

AnonGhost
Level 11
few minutes ago update windows to latest spring creators update 1803 version so now ai suite not working 😞
try to uninstall and reinstall again but not working
MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E - GAMING
CPU: INTEL CORE I5 - 8600K
CPU COOLER: Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition
GPU: ASUS STRIX GEFORCE GTX 970 OC
RAM: 16GB - 2x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600MHz CL18-22-22-42 1.35V
16GB (2x8GB)
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 850W 80+ GOLD
44 REPLIES 44

Winnie
Level 7
Just installed the win 1803 update as well and i can confirm that it isnt working for me either. It doesnt turn up in the traybar and after a while i get a popup that says:
ai suite server execution failed, ProgID: "aaHM.acpiHmData2"

Winnie wrote:
Just installed the win 1803 update as well and i can confirm that it isnt working for me either. It doesnt turn up in the traybar and after a while i get a popup that says:
ai suite server execution failed, ProgID: "aaHM.acpiHmData2"

same error here

dlbsyst
Level 9
I'm sorry guys but I just checked and it is working fine for me.

brkkab123
Level 7
It's working on my Maximus VIII Hero, too.

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
ROG Zenith Extreme working on 😮

OLD

NEW

Pleot
Level 8
not working for me as well on rampage V extreme, need fan control noise is driving me crazy 😞

stevez2436
Level 7
After install and reboot windows build 1803, AI Suite 3 stopped working on my Maximus VII Hero. execution failed, ProgID: "aaHM.acpiHmData2".

Had a similar problem with 1709 installation and had to wait for ASUS update to Suite 3. I guess the waiting game begins again for ASUS to solve the problem.

Its happening all over again. Did the 1803 update to my system and NO AI Suite 3. Just error that cannot load. Checked Motherboard updates on Asus site and seen new Bios Beta update dated 4/26/2018 so installed that , and still no work.
What the heck is going on at Asus again...…
Z-96 Pro Wifi 3.1 motherboard

MADEVIL72
Level 8
I updated today when I got home from work and so far AI Suite 3 works and show up in the system tray, I running a Rampage V Editon 10. Aura and GPU Tweak work fine also and I haven't noticed any glitches as of yet. I also updated my G751JY and haven't noticed any issues on that as of yet.