cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Bluetooth Keyboard in UEFI

dk2463
Level 7
So I'm running the Maximus IX Code with 1301 BIOS and I'm pretty sure that I read that AMI supports Bluetooth Keyboard in UEFI. I have Bluetooth enabled in UEFI and the keyboard is paired when Windows 10 loads but the keyboard is not seen or detected during UEFI.

I'm thinking there is one or more settings that I need to tweak for this to work but couldn't find any instructions or suggestions. Anyone have their Bluetooth Keyboard working during UEFI boot?

thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

dk2463
Level 7
So not one person knows anything about this?

sigh

dk2463 wrote:
So I'm running the Maximus IX Code with 1301 BIOS and I'm pretty sure that I read that AMI supports Bluetooth Keyboard in UEFI. I have Bluetooth enabled in UEFI and the keyboard is paired when Windows 10 loads but the keyboard is not seen or detected during UEFI.

I'm thinking there is one or more settings that I need to tweak for this to work but couldn't find any instructions or suggestions. Anyone have their Bluetooth Keyboard working during UEFI boot?

thanks in advance!

dk2463 wrote:
So not one person knows anything about this?

sigh

What keyboard model do you have?

Cheers!

Hi,

I have the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint

LeChat wrote:
What keyboard model do you have?

Cheers!

LeChat
Level 8
There is supposed to be a USB cable that come with the keyboard, have you tried connecting it? Might be the only way you can access the bios.

Cheers!

K