cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download AI Suite 3 Complete

Ryuuji
Level 8
I did a clean Install of Windows 10 with the new big update.

I wanted to install Ai Suite for my Code X but in the downloaded version there is only Digi 5 included.

Version 1.05.14
2018/02/01146.47 MBytes
Dual Intelligent Processors 5
Fix compatibility issue with the latest Windows updates. Dual Intelligent Processors 5 update v1.05.14 patches an issue that resulted in the Windows power plan being forced to “balanced". Note that this patched build only includes the DIP5 utility, it does not include other utilities in AI Suite 3.
- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.14

Where are the other utilities to download?.

i tried the:

Version 3.00.13
2018/01/16146.47 MBytes
ASUS AI Suite 3
Fix compatibility issue between the latest Windows 10 update KB4056892.

- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.13

But it also only has Digi 5 no other utilites.

I wanted to update my UEFI with the EZ-Updater but I can't.
14 REPLIES 14

krantrold
Level 7
Then you should go into bios under tools is there option for Bios flash

Ryuuji
Level 8
ok thx then I will do that.

SirRobin
Level 8
For me the same question - the version provided on the mainboard page didn´t inclue ez update for example...where can we get a full installation package?

krantrold
Level 7
Try at yours motherboards service site take the oldest Ai suite there

krantrold wrote:
Try at yours motherboards service site take the oldest Ai suite there

The oldest is ASUS AI Suite 3 V3.00.01 which doesn't work on Windows 10 anymore.

ASUS AI Suite 3
Fix compatibility issue between the latest Windows 10 update KB4056892.

- AI Suite 3 v3.00.13
- Dual Intelligent Processors 5 v1.05.13

There was a long time from January up to March to beta test the new 3.00.10 and 3.00.13 version because of the Windows update.

I had to search the Forum thread a bit to find a working link for AI Suite 3.00.10. The Link from MASTERC@ASUS in the OP is gone, but in a Quote in the Thread the link is still there

I couldn't get it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
After a few people tested and provided positive feedback, AI Suite 3 version 3.00.10 is now available for download. Let us know what you think!
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...30D8CE559DBBFY

alternative download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBU...ew?usp=sharing

Please note that this is a beta.

Quote from here :https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98800-AI-Suite-3-Version-3-00-10-amp-3-00-13-user-test-rep...

Thread Link: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?98800-AI-Suite-3-Version-3-00-10-amp-3-00-13-user-test-rep...

The drive link works. I also installed the latest Ai Suite over it to get the Digi 5 Update.

SirRobin
Level 8
Cool, thank you! so everything is included in that package?

Ryuuji
Level 8
I think so.

After I installed it I got the following:

It should be all Ai Suite Software.

Crosshair VII Hero support page shows AI Suite 3 V3.00.16 tied to an Easy Update download. But the installer has nothing to do with AI Suite 3 V3.00.16.
In other words, there is no V3.00.16 to be found.

What is it with you mobo mfg's and this terrible software release control situation?
Here I thought Asus was better than MSI ... and the rest. I guess I was wrong.

Not rocket science and makes for a really poor customer experience.
You guys should seriously work on this ... so we can take you 'seriously'.

katlani
Level 9
for some weird reason ASUS does not make cumulative packages for AI Suite, rather release cardinal sub components individually (DIP, mostly), and what you have to do is take the older but latest commutative package your motherboard has to offer on it's page and install the latest DIP on top.. which will actually simply upgrade this sub component.

If you only have DIP on your motherboard page, perhaps you can use a package from a similar one..