cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New windows 10 update wont let me shutdown pc ix formula motherboard

Gofran
Level 8
New windows 10 update wont let me shutdown pc ix formula motherboard

It says shutting down but it goes back to desktop intead mother board q code -00
59 REPLIES 59

Nate152
Hi Gofran

Are you on the latest bios 1301 ?

My pc with the Maximus IX Code is shutting down fine with the new windows update.

Gofran
Level 8
yes first it froze few times then when using desktop
So i did a full reinstall windows 1301 so shutdown is not working then went to mine case and pressed the button and turn it on again now i coold shutdown mine pc and now it says automatic repair not working

I already did twice full reinstall of this new windows

Gofran
Level 8
So i got it back on iam on windows 10 desktop do i need to look in to something before restart pc automatic downloaded rog arm for me it says restart now so got a bluescreen bad system config and got it restarted

Nate152

Gofran
Level 8
So i got it back again i think it was rog armoury got stuck because it was automicaly updating in the back round in the windows update because it show me an erorr of armoury

Nate152

No just did a restart and got bad system config bluescreen

Gofran
Level 8
I already done that thanks for trying to help i think something needs an update maybe intel me because armoury was not installed in the older version only when i tried to update pc froze

and needed to pres the button for shutdown il try to shut down again and keep it updated on this forum

Nate152
Try resetting the bios to defaults (F5).

If that doesn't help, try your suggestion of updating the MEI driver.