Threaded View

Question Z370-E wifi issue / bios no video signal / RGB safety question - help

Hello Asus community,

Recently i have purchased my first Asus motherboard, Z370-E Gaming, but im having some issues with it, hope somebody can give some tips.

1) Wifi issues, sometimes i loose conection to the internet randomly during the day, 10 minutes no internet, then 4 hours straight working fine.

No problem with router or my ISP, because my TV, Smarthphone, PS4, Laptop everything is fine.

Just did a fresh install of windows 10 april build, didnt mess with nothing, the wifi antenna is on the same place,

2) Bios no video signal issue, sometimes when i enter the bios or exit the bios, i get no video signal, i turn off and on the monitor, no video signal, i have to hard reset the PC.

This happened 3 times now.

I really dont know why this happens at all, sometimes i can enter the bios 5 times straight, no problem, but sometimes and very randomly i get no video signal upon entering or exiting the bios.

3) I usually turn off everything from eletricity at night in my house, is it ok to turn off the pc too?

Im asking this because the motherboard rgb lights, usb mouse and usb keyboard stays on, even with the windows shut down.

So theres eletricity running trough the motherboard.

SPECS:

Windows 10 Pro April update 64bit
    Dell s2716dg 144HZ 2K+
    1080 GTX Gigabyte
    DDR 4 3600Mhz CL16 Gskill
    Motherboard Asus Rog Strix Z370-E Gaming
    SSD 860 EVO 250GB
    WD 1TB 7200rpm

Everything else besides those issues, everything is 100% fine.

Lastest drivers, bios installed.

Hope anyone can help me.

Thank you.
    Last edited by streetu; 05-04-2018 at 12:48 AM.