cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Grid (BETA) ignored install options

Mallee
Level 7
Hero Vii MB installed this on first boot, seemed like a good way to install the required hardware drivers so I ticked the driver column and clicked download and install and walked away.

It also installed all the applications, which I did not tick.

Is this standard behaviour, can I configure more specifically what is to be installed and what should not be?

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry about that. We will look into that, Grid should not download or install any software unless specified.
Which BIOS version are you on now, and (if you remember) which boxes did you check? We'll try to replicate.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Sorry about that. We will look into that, Grid should not download or install any software unless specified.
Which BIOS version are you on now, and (if you remember) which boxes did you check? We'll try to replicate.

After new system installation the Grid dosn't load drivers and utilities into the grid (the same Motherboard). How can I solve it?

Riekopo
Level 9
I just installed Grid for the first time. I have a custom built PC with an Asus motherboard. Crosshair VI Extreme. The Grid isn't showing me anything though. No hardware or drivers or updates. What am I doing wrong?

Riekopo wrote:
I just installed Grid for the first time. I have a custom built PC with an Asus motherboard. Crosshair VI Extreme. The Grid isn't showing me anything though. No hardware or drivers or updates. What am I doing wrong?

Same here. maybe they rolled out because it sucks or had many issues. Also i notice that you cannot seen any DL-link of those utilities available on asus grid.

Sun_Tzglyph
Level 8
I have the same issue. I was able to access tools once, and now the Tab has diseappeared (the next day).