Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

gl502vmk keyboard stop working after Windows 10 update, version 1803 - solved?

Hi guys,
    i have an asus gl502vmk, so after i updated the windows, on April 30th my keyboard stop working...
    how i fix this? already uninstalled the keyboard drivers and unchecked the quick start from windows, not of those solved my problem...
    hope i get this fixed.
    thx

ROG Enthusiast Array

Good luck. I did the 1803 update last night and it broke my bluetooth speaker volume control.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array mmohamed2's Avatar

Try fresh install

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by mmohamed2 View Post
    Try fresh install
    Well that's no fun.

I've tried everything I know that could be affecting the keyboard. but none of those worked.
    lets wait MS or ROG to do something

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by crispi420 View Post
    I've tried everything I know that could be affecting the keyboard. but none of those worked.
    lets wait MS or ROG to do something
    Same with my bluetooth issue. I am prepping an install USB right now. I am going to do a fresh install next week even though that is not a good solution.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi guys,
    i have an asus gl502vmk, so after i updated the windows, on April 30th my keyboard stop working...
    how i fix this? already uninstalled the keyboard drivers and unchecked the quick start from windows, not of those solved my problem...
    hope i get this fixed.
    thx
    I am running windows 10 1803 right now. No issues so far. I did however made a CLEAN INSTALL of my ASUS ROG GL502 1709 version a month AGO.. bluetooth and keyboard didnt work.

The solution?
    1. Go to DEVICE MANAGER
    2. MAnually update all the drivers ONE BY ONE. especially the ONES marked with an "EXCLAMATION point". after you have downloaded and installed everything. restart your laptop.

provide some feedback after this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingKAI View Post
    I am running windows 10 1803 right now. No issues so far. I did however made a CLEAN INSTALL of my ASUS ROG GL502 1709 version a month AGO.. bluetooth and keyboard didnt work.

The solution?
    1. Go to DEVICE MANAGER
    2. MAnually update all the drivers ONE BY ONE. especially the ONES marked with an "EXCLAMATION point". after you have downloaded and installed everything. restart your laptop.

provide some feedback after this.

Thanks
    already did this, only one has exclamation, and unknown device, whein i update it is ASUS NUMPAD, but after manualy updated it still with exclamation, after reboot the computer, still has the exclamation... when i update it, said that the driver is not projected for this plataform...
    thx by the way
    Last edited by crispi420; 05-03-2018 at 10:43 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

already did this, only one has exclamation, and unknown device, whein i update it is ASUS NUMPAD, but after manualy updated it still with exclamation, after reboot the computer, still has the exclamation... when i update it, said that the driver is not projected for this plataform...
    thx by the way

ASUS numpad? are you referring to the numpad at the right side of the keyboard right?
    have the same issue when i CLEAN INSTALL 1709. The solution that works is

Click on Start --> Control Panel --> Ease of Access --> Ease of Access Center -->

Click on "Make the mouse easier to use" --> Under Control the mouse with the

keyboard, uncheck the check box "Turn ON Mouse Keys" --> Click on OK.

restart PC and double check again. RESTART.

ROG Member Array hadarych PC Specs
    hadarych PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VS(KBL)-BA497T
    MotherboardG752VSK (Intel CM238), BIOS 304
    Processori7 7820HK (4.7Ghz (+150mV) FCBGA 1440)
    Memory (part number)Samsung 16GB, PC4-22400, 18-18-18-38-53 (Apacer 76.D305G.D060B)
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB
    Sound CardRealtek ALC668
    MonitorAU Optronics B173HAN01.1 (17.3", Full HD, 120Hz, G-Sync)
    Storage #1Samsung SSD M.2 256Gb NVMe (MZVPW256)
    Storage #2Seagate 2Tb 5400Rpm (ST2000LM007-1R8174)
    CaseASUS G752VSK Chassis
    Power SupplyASUS 230W Power Adapter (AC 100-240V ~3.2A, 50/60Hz, 11.8A-19.5V)
    Keyboard ASUS G752VSK Keyboard
    Mouse Logitech G900
    Headset Sony MDR-ZX770BN
    Mouse Pad Kingston HyperX Fury Pro M (HX-MPFP-M)
    Headset/Speakers ASUS G752VSK Speakers
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Network RouterTP-Link Archer C7 (AC1750)
    Accessory #1 Big ***king backpack for this big ***king laptop

thx by the way
    Hi there!
    Had the same issue. Go to device manager and right click on keyboard, press "update driver". Choose search drivers on this pc and then press choose from already installed drivers. There must be HID Keyboard Device, choose it instead of ASUS NUMPAD
    Last edited by hadarych; 05-04-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast