Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Lightbulb Aura SDK in Javascript!

    For anyone that this could be useful, I've written a Node.js C++ binding for the SDK. I find it much more easier to write my themes using Javascript.

    You can find more info here: https://github.com/DanielRamosAcosta/aura-sdk

    There are only two gotchas:

    * You've to use node 32 bits (becouse de SDK DLL is only for 32 bits)
    * DRAM leds doesn't works becouse SDK doesn't allow it :_(
    Last edited by Duning5; 05-03-2018 at 07:04 PM.

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Thanks for the nodeJS library!
    I've implemented my own version of music mode on top of it,
    Now the RGB sync can have a full screen visualizer!
    (Yes, I choose NodeJS/HTML5 stack instead of C++/C#)

    I'm still unable to know how the original music mode works. ( I only have a single GPU installed )
    My analysis will be explained in the project page.

    Also I found the LED is stable when polling at around 100ms, and I cannot wait for the device drain in the one way connection.
    The delay will be slowly accumulate for a few minutes.
    Not sure how it responds in original SDK mode since I never build my own code there.

    https://github.com/6DammK9/NotAuraRGBMusic

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by 6DammK9 View Post
    Thanks for the nodeJS library!
    I've implemented my own version of music mode on top of it,
    Now the RGB sync can have a full screen visualizer!
    (Yes, I choose NodeJS/HTML5 stack instead of C++/C#)

    I'm still unable to know how the original music mode works. ( I only have a single GPU installed )
    My analysis will be explained in the project page.

    Also I found the LED is stable when polling at around 100ms, and I cannot wait for the device drain in the one way connection.
    The delay will be slowly accumulate for a few minutes.
    Not sure how it responds in original SDK mode since I never build my own code there.

    https://github.com/6DammK9/NotAuraRGBMusic
    I'm glad it was useful to you!

  4. #4
    ROG Member Array kekkokk PC Specs
    kekkokk PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Macbook Pro 2011 & 2012
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z270E
    ProcessorIntel 7700k @ 5ghz
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z 3200 16gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1070 OC
    MonitorBenq Zowie xl2411
    Storage #1Samsung nVME 960 evo
    Storage #22 x Crucial mx 300 500 gb (raid 0)
    CPU CoolerNzxt kraken x62
    CaseEnthoo Phanteks evolv ATX Tempered glass
    Power SupplyCorsair Rmi 750
    Keyboard Asus Claymore Core
    Mouse Logitech g502
    Headset Logitech g930
    Mouse Pad Hp Omen
    Headset/Speakers KRK Rokit 6

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Nice Job!

    Would be nice to also have keyboard!
    I have a claymore, I can help/test if you need

    Quote Originally Posted by Duning5 View Post
    For anyone that this could be useful, I've written a Node.js C++ binding for the SDK. I find it much more easier to write my themes using Javascript.

    You can find more info here: https://github.com/DanielRamosAcosta/aura-sdk

    There are only two gotchas:

    * You've to use node 32 bits (becouse de SDK DLL is only for 32 bits)
    * DRAM leds doesn't works becouse SDK doesn't allow it :_(

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by kekkokk View Post
    Nice Job!

    Would be nice to also have keyboard!
    I have a claymore, I can help/test if you need
    Thanks for your response @kekkokk, please check this PR: https://github.com/DanielRamosAcosta/aura-sdk/pull/2

    Give me any comments in Github please, I don't check very often this forum.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •