CPU CoolerThermal Take Water 3.0 Ultimate 360
    CaseCorsair Carbide 740 Air
    Power SupplyCorsair HX850 Modular PSU
    Keyboard Everest Rampage RGB
    Mouse ASUS Echelon
    OS Win 10 64 bit Home

Recommendation needed for fans.

Hi guys,
    My rig: Corsair Air 740, ROG Strix GTX1080TiOC, 8600K, ROG Strix Gaming Z370F, ThermalTake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360. Two standard 140mms in the roof, one standard 140mm at the rear.

I'm looking to replace my case and radiator fans with RGBs, preferably AURA compatible. I'm also looking for a suitable splitter to connect the two roof fans to one header. I'm also going to hook up one RGB strip to one of the mobo's RGB headers.

What fans would you suggest for my 360 radiator? What fans for the rear and the roof? What splitter for the roof fans?
    Any other recommendations? How and where to connect them etc.

Many thanks

ROG Member Array rubenalamina PC Specs
    rubenalamina PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP Envy 13
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E
    ProcessorCore i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 3200 MHz
    Graphics Card #1Zotac Amp 2080
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    MonitorAcer Predator XB1271HU - LG 27EA33
    Storage #1WD Black NVME 1TB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
    Storage #22TB+3TB HDDs
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62
    CasePhanteks Eclipse P400S TG
    Power SupplyCooler Master Silent Pro M 850w
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Logitech Wireless G502
    Headset Steelseries Arctis 7
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    Headset/Speakers Sony Home Theater 5.1
    OS Windows 10

If you want RGB fans, I'd happily recommend NZXT Aer RGB fans. They are good looking and are efficient with airflow. I also went with a Kraken X62 for CPU cooling and since I bought a pack of 3 140mm Aer RGB fans, I had one left (bought 1x120mm for the back of the case) so I attached the remaining 140mm to the radiator as push (only one but plan to buy a second one) and the two air pressure fans that come with the Kraken were installed as pull.

They are not AURA compatible and require NZXT Cam software but since I needed the software to control the Kraken's lightning, I went with them. I highly recommend these fans. Since I wanted to control the RGB fans with software, I also bought NZXT HUE+ that came with LED strips.

All in all, I control the lightning of the fans and led strips with CAM and it also monitors temperatures, fan speeds, Kraken temp, rpm, etc. I only installed Asus AURA to control the RGB in the mobo and the RAM sticks (Corsair Vengeance RGB).

Whatever you decide to buy, I don't think you need any fan splitters. That motherboard has plenty of connectors, it has the same number than the Z370-E which is the one I have.