cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL753VD Gaming Center is not working properly

Ligeia
Level 7
Hi Guys,

My laptop got some problems months ago when they released DirectX 12 and update windows, I had a windows adviser who took control of it and partially format it for get back to a previous version of directX so I lost my Gaming Center, I didn't notice before now as I didn't need to check my CPU and GPU temperature.

I downloaded back the gaming center but it's not showing important informations

The CPU and GPU are showing 0 as temperature and Memory and my rog key disappeared and other shortcuts disappeared too

I contacted an adviser of Asus this morning and he was totally enable to help me.

Do you have any clue?

Thanks a lot
6 REPLIES 6

Spirery1
Level 7
Had the same on my g752vy uninstalled gaming center and turbo installed gaming center then updated turbo and both worked fine after that.

I'm not sure of what you mean but I just downloaded a ATKPackage from the site and got back my temperature control

The aura Core solved the problem of custom the color of my keyboard

I still miss my ROG Key but it's already a big improvement

(the asus assistance told me that my computer was showing 0 degree because my cooling pad refresh it... the cooling pad wasn't on 😄 )

mmohamed2
Level 8
same issue in my 553vd and i can't solve it also i have a problem of keyboard colors
colors are wrong
check this thread if you can help or provide me a link for asus tech support
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?96553-Rgb-keyboard-issue-gl553d

Hi mmohamed2

I just read your thread as I said my colors were ok with aura core installed so i don't have a clue for your problem myself

For Asus support it's the official support on their site, I can't give you a link as I used the support of my main language and it's not English 🙂 but I guess you can find easily.

I still have problem with my ROG key shortcut.

Ligeia wrote:
Hi mmohamed2

I just read your thread as I said my colors were ok with aura core installed so i don't have a clue for your problem myself

For Asus support it's the official support on their site, I can't give you a link as I used the support of my main language and it's not English 🙂 but I guess you can find easily.

I still have problem with my ROG key shortcut.

So you DID install the ATKPackage? That is what fixed the shortcut key issue for me.

yes it's installed but my ROG key doesn't show up on the game center and if I press the key on the keyboard it's not working