cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL702ZC 2 months with Asus for repair

Yankov
Level 7
One day the fans of my gaming laptop started to work on 100% all the time and I've arranged a RMA. My laptop was sent on 13.03 first the motherboard was change which I've waited for month (where is it coming from the moon ?). It didn't solve the problem then waited another part for couple of weeks which didn't solve the problem. Now I'm waiting third part which ETA is 18.05.

How long I have to wait for my laptop to be repaired from a factory defect ? I'm suffering losses in my business and losing clients because of this laptop. If you can't repair it just send me new one. I've paid enough money for this laptop and was expecting good customer service.. I'm really pissed with Asus..
5 REPLIES 5

Spirery1
Level 7
Im in the same boat mobo last rma and lcd send it back faulty sent it back when i said i could get the part in 2-4 days they said 3 weeks i have been asking why and all i got was the 30 day crap about fixing your laptop 3rd rma too but i did get a mail saying they have the part pm cl albert he given me good advice but cant help me as im in the uk and hes in the US asus and the repairer both failed at every point i asked for a replacement also but no they only repair 9 months old and only gamed on it for 1hr just waiting now for a mail to say its been fix as they said i should have it back this week customer servise at asus sucks feel so let down send a customer complaint a mail it speeded them up a few days lol and my eta for the parts is 14/5.On and off the repairer have had my laptop 5 weeks now paid 1,399 thought i would of got better customer service but try that .I have had asus for years nothings ever broken down hope nothing ever does after this i will have second thoughts about another asus product .

Bill
Level 7
Hello Yankov
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you

5 days and nobody contacted me yet.. what is going on. You call this customer service??

Bill
Level 7
Hello Yankov;
Thank you for your information. I'll pass it to our related personnel. Thank you

I've received my laptop yesterday "repaired". As I was expecting it's not fixed properly. I've ran a game that I was able to play it before the repair on ultra and now the fps was jumping from 20 to 270 fps every second which resulted in the game running on frames. After that I tried a benchmark test on basic load the same thing everything is moving on frames. I can hear a noise, like a fan is trying to start but it's not starting , from the middle of the laptop under the screen.

What now I need to send it again and wait 2 months ? I will advise all of my friends to not buy any asus product if I don't get a solution fast.

I'm really pissed with you guys even if I like your products...