cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gtx 1080ti asus strix repair fail second time

Gofran
Level 8
so send mine gpu for repair asus chech bv up on receiving first time it was all damaged and bent see first piture how i received it first time
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nKTp8e6PH-LgLdM4cU_7pXy8DPr2YEgu

and now after few weeks later i received damage on the other side please can sombody at asus what happend
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nKTp8e6PH-LgLdM4cU_7pXy8DPr2YEgu see second reapair picture how it looks like now
11 REPLIES 11

Gofran
Level 8
so this is how i received it when it first was under rma and they replace a fan because of mine issue
i told the shop in germany was not happy with result and i had to return it again so second time when received i open it again and checked for damage it seems they cleaned it a little and still some fins area are scratched that you can clearly see and i was little shocked when i saw this

so this second repair
this was first also but not repaird yet dont know why

Gofran
Level 8
Just wondering should i post this somewhere else ? Or is this area actualy nobody around

Bill
Level 7
Hello Gofan;

Thank you for your inquiry. We are still checking the photos you provided.
Regarding the physical damage you claimed, does this effect any performance and functionality of the card?
Thank you

Gofran
Level 8
Hello
thank you for responding
i did not use it because of the damage i put it back in the box its no show because i have a window and when looking in to case i now see a damaged gpu

and the bent fins that i showed on after first repair and got back on second repair also now is showing that its scratch damage trace after its been moved its difficult to take a picture of that

Gofran
Level 8
please see also 4 picture because that is one of the reason is why i am not using its because of all bent high profile where to put screws for holding gpu

Bill
Level 7
Hello
Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you

Gofran
Level 8
thank you for respond but i have shipped it back

Bill
Level 7
Hello Gofran;
Do you still have the mentioned information available?
It would be best if you can provide them to me so that we can easily track your product
Thank you

Gofran
Level 8
Did you receive mine pm