cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 2/AI Suite 3

bytesize23
Level 7
Hi,

I have a huge problem with the AI Suite 2 and the AI Suite 3.
First of all, the required data:
- Asus PRIME B350-PLUS (before: M5A97 EVO R2.0) with latest BIOS
- Windows 10 Pro (Spring Creators Update)

My Problem is, that I changed the Motherboard from M5A97 EVO R2.0 to PRIME B350-PLUS and I did not uninstall the AI Suite 2 right before the HW change.
So now, I have the AI Suite 2 and the AI Suite 3 installed on my PC and I can not get rid of AI Suite 2 because the Uninstall Program states that it is not compatible with the Hardware.
I tried just about everything: Uninstall Program, Cleaner from the Forum, CCleaner, deleting the folders on C: (which did not work)
Right now, I have no idea what to do.
Please help! 🙂
Thanks!!
2 REPLIES 2

davemon50
Level 11
There are a lot of similar threads like this online. For a couple folks with this issue, they were successful reinstalling the program and then uninstalling it. Are you able to do that on your new board? Do you still have the install file(s)? Or can download it from your board's site?
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
There are a lot of similar threads like this online. For a couple folks with this issue, they were successful reinstalling the program and then uninstalling it. Are you able to do that on your new board? Do you still have the install file(s)? Or can download it from your board's site?

Hi davemon50,
thank you very much for your reply.
I searched the web and read a lot about this. I actually can install the AI Suite 3 but then Windows won't let me uninstall it. So AI Suite 2 and 3 are not working at the moment on Windows.
Is there anything else I can try?
Thanks!