cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forums theme is hurting my eye sight!

sparr
Level 7
A problem I'm having here is about the forum's colors black and white which are killing my eye sight.
Usually forums give the chance to change the forums display setting but not here.
So I would like to give this feedback here and I hope someone will have a solution.
5 REPLIES 5

davemon50
Level 11
My suggestion for you is to move this comment to the GENERAL part of this forum instead of ROG Events, not sure why you put this here in this location.

The other place to give this suggestion is in the website feedback survey. You can find that HERE.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
My suggestion for you is to move this comment to the GENERAL part of this forum instead of ROG Events, not sure why you put this here in this location.

The other place to give this suggestion is in the website feedback survey. You can find that HERE.

I came here to find help about computer problems, instead, and like the vip forums, I got not help yet but just talking about forum's feedback and survey.
Asus should PAY skilled people if they want to run a forum and help customers fix the problems.

sparr wrote:
I came here to find help about computer problems, instead, and like the vip forums, I got not help yet but just talking about forum's feedback and survey.
Asus should PAY skilled people if they want to run a forum and help customers fix the problems.

You came to find help about computer problems? Your post isn't about a computer problem, it's a criticism of the forum. So post your feedback in the forum feedback.

Also, this isn't a paid forum, it's a users forum. Asus don't monitor this forum.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
it's a criticism of the forum.

Now you're showing your either very low level of education or IQ since you're not able to distinguish between feedback and criticism.
Also, this isn't a paid forum, it's a users forum. Asus don't monitor this forum.
bla bla bla I know this garbage talking already as useless and always a statement from losers pretending to represent a manufacturer's forum.
Did I say your feedback was useless?

davemon50 wrote:

Dave,

I told him to post it in that sub-forum because that *IS* the website discussion/feedback area. Read the description:
Events and competitions sponsored/organized by ASUS ROG, and ROG website discussion.

I never understood why the admins chose to do that but they wanted to reduce the number of sub-forums and consolidated all of that stuff together without a proper descriptive title. Apparently the moderator/admin who moved the thread back to General doesn't understand either.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…