cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Support going around in circles - I'm going crazy - GPU RMA

cherryghost
Level 7
I bought a GPU just over a month ago from Maplin which has gone into liquidation. The GPU flared and smoked up on me some time ago. Maplin of course refuse to deal with and returns/repairs anymore, leaving me with Asus support who originally turned down my request to RMA the GPU (with original box etc).

Now I'm stuck in a loop on an email asking for help and keep getting the same generic response for the past week: "Thank you for contactig ASUS Support. We are relly sorry to hear that you have issues with one of our devices.

Regarding your inqury, I would like to inform you that I have escalated this to the relevant department and you will be contacted by them for the next steps of the process once there is an update.

Have a lovely day!"

I'm going nuts because they keep sending me the same reply with the same spelling mistakes, so clearly no effort is being done on Asus side here. This is the first time I've had a defective Asus item but judging by the support it will be last time I buy something from Asus as I've been left out cold.
1 REPLY 1

Bill
Level 7
Hello cherryghost;

Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
Thank you