Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by tap002 View Post
    Receiving
    Error Number 0x80040707
    Description Dll function call crashed:
    InstallHelper.InstallKeyBotEnvironment
    Setup will now terminate.
    When running live update or downloading and installing Version 3.00.14 from support page.
    Can uninstall and install version 2.06.06 no problem.
    When updating from an older version, run UpdateInstaller.exe (instead of Setup.exe).

  2. #42
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    problem still here with new Armoury version 3.00.14 and fw 0187

    i'm playing mostly PUBG and Overwatch
    polling rate 1000Hz, 800dpi, nothing else changed

  3. #43
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by danfab View Post
    problem still here with new Armoury version 3.00.14 and fw 0187

    i'm playing mostly PUBG and Overwatch
    polling rate 1000Hz, 800dpi, nothing else changed
    A new firmware has been released, do a Live Update to get firmware 0193 for your Gladius II.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gladius II FW0193.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	77640

  4. #44
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array tap002 PC Specs
    tap002 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix GL703GE-IS74
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL703GE
    Processori7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1050i
    Storage #1MICRON 1100_MTFDDAV256TBN
    tap002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    When updating from an older version, run UpdateInstaller.exe (instead of Setup.exe).
    Whether I run UpdateInstaller.exe, Setup.exe or live update through the app, the process uninstalls the original before installing version 3.00.14. At the end of attempted install I receive the error message and install fails.
    When I run the live update from within the app it does install firmware ver. 0193. When I receive the pop up asking to uninstall I cancel. I'm now running Version 2.06.06 with firmware ver. 0193.
    Is this my own little anomaly or is someone else experience this?

  5. #45
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by tap002 View Post
    Whether I run UpdateInstaller.exe, Setup.exe or live update through the app, the process uninstalls the original before installing version 3.00.14. At the end of attempted install I receive the error message and install fails.
    When I run the live update from within the app it does install firmware ver. 0193. When I receive the pop up asking to uninstall I cancel. I'm now running Version 2.06.06 with firmware ver. 0193.
    Is this my own little anomaly or is someone else experience this?
    Is your system overclocked?
    Have you tried to reinstall Windows recently?
    Still the same error message as before?

  6. #46
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array tap002 PC Specs
    tap002 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix GL703GE-IS74
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL703GE
    Processori7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1050i
    Storage #1MICRON 1100_MTFDDAV256TBN
    tap002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Is your system overclocked?
    Have you tried to reinstall Windows recently?
    Still the same error message as before?
    Thanks for the response, exact same error message every time. No CPU overclock. Did a clean install in September. No intention of doing it again! I've installed and tried to update from Armoury versions 2.06.06, 2.06.01 and 2.04.09. I've never experienced the stuck button issue as my earliest post states, so if I didn't know there was a new version I'd be blissfully content, lol. Any suggestions other than reinstalling windows? P.S. all my personal settings remain when installing any of the three previous versions, so I assume there is a file or a registry setting not being removed when uninstalling?

  7. #47
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    96
    Posts
    1,492

    Quote Originally Posted by tap002 View Post
    Thanks for the response, exact same error message every time. No CPU overclock. Did a clean install in September. No intention of doing it again! I've installed and tried to update from Armoury versions 2.06.06, 2.06.01 and 2.04.09. I've never experienced the stuck button issue as my earliest post states, so if I didn't know there was a new version I'd be blissfully content, lol. Any suggestions other than reinstalling windows? P.S. all my personal settings remain when installing any of the three previous versions, so I assume there is a file or a registry setting not being removed when uninstalling?
    Tried these suggested actions?
    http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail...all-crashed%3A

  8. #48
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    A new firmware has been released, do a Live Update to get firmware 0193 for your Gladius II.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gladius II FW0193.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	77640
    succesfully updated, no problems so far.

    Thank you

  9. #49
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array tap002 PC Specs
    tap002 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix GL703GE-IS74
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL703GE
    Processori7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1050i
    Storage #1MICRON 1100_MTFDDAV256TBN
    tap002's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    131

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Version 3.00.16 installed using the UpdateInstaller.exe, Thank You.

    One little anomaly it removed my start menu short cut, but that was easily manually recreated.

  10. #50
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    I have the same issue on 0186. Over the occurrences, I have narrowed down when it happens to me (although I only experience it on the left click): The main contributor is the simultaneousness of clicks of the left and right mouse button. Like for most FPS gamers, those are shooting and aiming for me. So in in-game situations where I have to react quickly, I will often press both at nearly the same time. I do not know if it is a registration issue due to both signals overlapping, or due to the processing of one action leading to the other getting ignored. What I do know is, I have never had the left click not register a press, it is always the releasing that gets ignored. I also do not know the exact sequence of pressing and releasing of both buttons, that cause the bug. I have tried to reproduce it a couple of times already. The one time it worked, I think I held my right button for maybe a second and then pressed the left one quickly at the same time as I let go of the right one.

    EDIT: My bad, I did not realize there were more comments.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •