cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync - Random Freeze Issue

crispinrosete
Level 7
Hi guys.. Im having an issue in my Aura sync everytime I applied any of the effects in Aura software, a "RANDOM FREEZE". All of my RGB lights are freezes and when I open the Aura software it takes time to open it and displaying an error it says "Doctor Dump" in my browser and the rgb light effects was back in normal again (and also re-starting the unit). I tried the following steps on what I read in other forum:

1. Re-installing Aura software in latest version together with the latest version of BIOS (using revo uninstaller pro to uninstall aura software)
2. Unblocking aura software zip file before extracting and running as administrator the "setup" file
3. Shutting down the unit and unplugging/plugging all cables that are connected in system unit (still the problem happened again)
4. Uninstalling "ROG CPU Z" (i heard it conflict with aura software)
5. Re-installing OS (Windows 10 Pro)
6. Unplugging all rgb cable/wires were connected in RGB header

But I noticed if I removed the Aura software everything is fine no issue.

Here's my specs:

Asus strix z370-F
Core i3-8100
2x 4gb Team T-Force Delta 2 RGB 2666MHz (Aura sync)
6x ID-Cooling SF-12025-RGB 120mm Fan RGB (Aura sync)
1x Deepcool 360 led strip
120 SSD kingston
1TB Seagate barracuda
620W Seasonic Full Modular PSU

Hope you can help me about my problem. Thank you
1 REPLY 1

AliAPCMR
Level 9
Exact same issue dude upon selecting certain effects the lights will either just freeze or turn of I did everything u did aswell and there are others with same issue and Asus are like na we just ignore them, I loved Asus they were a brilliant company back in the days they even sent me a gtx strix 980 once after my 970 broke for free brand new and since then they gone down hill, why are they adding new features to these boards when there current software is broken