cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g703vi-xh74k from Refurb4less. WOW...

Weirdoutworld
Level 7
Refurb4less has the cheapest g703vi available for 2699USD. I was very skeptical about all the terrible reviews of the products from them but I rolled the dice & picked one up. It was sealed with an asus tamer proof sticker on the innerbox & marked grade A condition.

Amazing machine for nearly 1000USD cheaper than it should be!!!
Extreme preset, 4.3 CPU none of the 4 cores ever went over 70 degrees in GTAV & Resident Evil 7 played an hour of each. GPU stayed between 55-65 degrees. Both FHD ultra over 100fps.

Very minor light bleed in top left corner & the access panel had a longer SSHD screw in it. The SSHD had the short access panel screw in it. I had to switch them back. These are my ONLY gripes.

I couldn't be happier. I don't see a lot of success storys here so I figured I'd share mine.

Refurb4less is sold out atm.
1 REPLY 1

Clintlgm
Level 14
Weirdoutworld wrote:
Refurb4less has the cheapest g703vi available for 2699USD. I was very skeptical about all the terrible reviews of the products from them but I rolled the dice & picked one up. It was sealed with an asus tamer proof sticker on the innerbox & marked grade A condition.

Amazing machine for nearly 1000USD cheaper than it should be!!!
Extreme preset, 4.3 CPU none of the 4 cores ever went over 70 degrees in GTAV & Resident Evil 7 played an hour of each. GPU stayed between 55-65 degrees. Both FHD ultra over 100fps.

Very minor light bleed in top left corner & the access panel had a longer SSHD screw in it. The SSHD had the short access panel screw in it. I had to switch them back. These are my ONLY gripes.

I couldn't be happier. I don't see a lot of success storys here so I figured I'd share mine.

Refurb4less is sold out atm.

Yep most of us get good notebooks, it's just a few people that don't, that show up here. From being on the forum for a good length of time Asus seems to be getting better with there products just there tech support and service seem to be the issues.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro