ROG Guru: White Belt Array

g703vi-xh74k from Refurb4less. WOW...

Refurb4less has the cheapest g703vi available for 2699USD. I was very skeptical about all the terrible reviews of the products from them but I rolled the dice & picked one up. It was sealed with an asus tamer proof sticker on the innerbox & marked grade A condition.

Amazing machine for nearly 1000USD cheaper than it should be!!!
    Extreme preset, 4.3 CPU none of the 4 cores ever went over 70 degrees in GTAV & Resident Evil 7 played an hour of each. GPU stayed between 55-65 degrees. Both FHD ultra over 100fps.

Very minor light bleed in top left corner & the access panel had a longer SSHD screw in it. The SSHD had the short access panel screw in it. I had to switch them back. These are my ONLY gripes.

I couldn't be happier. I don't see a lot of success storys here so I figured I'd share mine.

Refurb4less is sold out atm.
    Last edited by Weirdoutworld; 05-20-2018 at 07:34 PM.

ROG Guru: Gold Belt Array Clintlgm PC Specs
    Clintlgm PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY DH72
    MotherboardAsus Z97 Pro WiFi and /Z97 Pro A
    ProcessorI7 4790K
    Storage #1512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    Storage #21 TB Samsun 850 Pro
    CaseCool Master Haf
    OS Win 8.1 Pro and Win 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdoutworld View Post
    Refurb4less has the cheapest g703vi available for 2699USD. I was very skeptical about all the terrible reviews of the products from them but I rolled the dice & picked one up. It was sealed with an asus tamer proof sticker on the innerbox & marked grade A condition.

Amazing machine for nearly 1000USD cheaper than it should be!!!
    Extreme preset, 4.3 CPU none of the 4 cores ever went over 70 degrees in GTAV & Resident Evil 7 played an hour of each. GPU stayed between 55-65 degrees. Both FHD ultra over 100fps.

Very minor light bleed in top left corner & the access panel had a longer SSHD screw in it. The SSHD had the short access panel screw in it. I had to switch them back. These are my ONLY gripes.

I couldn't be happier. I don't see a lot of success storys here so I figured I'd share mine.

Refurb4less is sold out atm.

Yep most of us get good notebooks, it's just a few people that don't, that show up here. From being on the forum for a good length of time Asus seems to be getting better with there products just there tech support and service seem to be the issues.
    G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
    512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
    1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
    980m GTX 4 GB
    32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
    Windows 10 Pro
    Z97 -A
    Windows 10 Pro