cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much it would be to repair my laptop at ASUS?

Gleam
Level 7
Here's my problem
I dropped my laptop so right side the corner broke away. On the left side my bolt teared off together with the small thing where you twist it in so i cant even do anything.And the left holder of the display teared off also so when if i shout my laptop a couple of times it might brake. The thing where you plug the charge cable, i couldnt plug it in without taking in outside the laptops. Couple small things at the heat releasing are teared off damaged.I have a trouble with my touch pad the right click almost doesnt work. On the right side the USB isnt working.

I already sent the application and the currier should come in couple days, so if someone could advice me on how much could that be, according to the prices in ASUS?

I really need to know the aproximate price, because it might be even cheaper to buy a new PC xD
Thank you in advance
1 REPLY 1

Bill
Level 7
Hello Gleam;
I'm afraid that it's difficult to provide the answer to your question without a thorough physical inspection and assessment. Please await our reply for more information, thank you.