cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VD Rog gaming center Not Working with error 1001 problem

adrian2327
Level 7
Please Help me.. My Rog Gaming center stopped Working and my fan also not working,,2 months old Rog Strix GL503VD..after some windows 10 update ,,please help..when i try to uninstall the ROg gaming Center ..Error 1001 Appears ,,I also tried Installing Latest Version,,Still Error 1001..I also try different uninstall apps and still error 1001 appears whenever i try to uninstall or install rog gaming center,,PLease Help me.

My laptop temperature rising without the fan and rog gaming center..after hours of playing or using it freeze and need to click On/Off Button for 10secs to restart.
1 REPLY 1

Usangrai
Level 7
adrian2327 wrote:
Please Help me.. My Rog Gaming center stopped Working and my fan also not working,,2 months old Rog Strix GL503VD..after some windows 10 update ,,please help..when i try to uninstall the ROg gaming Center ..Error 1001 Appears ,,I also tried Installing Latest Version,,Still Error 1001..I also try different uninstall apps and still error 1001 appears whenever i try to uninstall or install rog gaming center,,PLease Help me.

My laptop temperature rising without the fan and rog gaming center..after hours of playing or using it freeze and need to click On/Off Button for 10secs to restart.

Same here pls give us updat