cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of options in ROG Centurion software.

SorryMyHoney
Level 7
Why doesn't the software have the option to enable all the channels in stereo mode? because with only front channel, it sounds so bad and not enough bass as well.
I have to use EqualizerAPO to enable all of the channels, why don't you Asus just add an option to enable them in the ROG software? that would be great if Asus make that possible 🙂 btw it sounds beautifully when all the channels enable :cool:
2 REPLIES 2

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
I'm going to assume you are referring to the ROG Centurion. Most people have said the front channels sound great.

Enabling all the channels sounds good in theory, but in our tests, all 10 drivers being active does not sound good at all. The space in the circumaural headset is limited, and excess vibrations accumulated from all drivers playing the same content can produce undesirable sounds. If you are happy with the results from 3rd-party applications, that's great. Everyone has different tastes in sound.

Personally, I turn the volume up pretty high. Yet I never had the need to turn it all the way up, and bass is certainly not lacking either (especially the front channels). What stereo content are you referring to?

We will be seriously concerned about providing consumers headsets with the volume higher than it already is.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
I'm going to assume you are referring to the ROG Centurion. Most people have said the front channels sound great.

Enabling all the channels sounds good in theory, but in our tests, all 10 drivers being active does not sound good at all. The space in the circumaural headset is limited, and excess vibrations can produce undesirable sounds. If you are happy with the results from 3rd-party applications, that's great. Everyone has different tastes in sound.

Personally, I turn the volume up pretty high. Yet I never had the need to turn it all the way up, and bass is certainly not lacking either (especially the front channels). What stereo content are you referring to?

We will be seriously concerned about providing consumers headsets with the volume higher than it already is.

well for me, I turn side and rear to 50% - 70% and turn Subwoofer act as a bass. (which already act as a bass but boost a little.) use the side, rear, as vocal and center and front act as a vocal and bass, combine all of them make music sound amazing. ( in my opinion of cos) but using another program kinda annoying.