Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Asus or MSI

ROG Enthusiast Array

@AC3OFSPADES

I took an honest look at a lot of laptops before i purchased my G74....I read a lot of forums (Notebook Review Especially) conserning MSI, ASUS, HP and Dell (ALienware). I Ended up between ASUS and MSI, and i still went with ASUS.

Just like you i too read a few thing on Amazon.com about how people we having physical problems with parts falling off....Where most of the problems with ASUS are softeware related. Becasue of this and a few other major things, i went with ASUS. I felt that i could deal with software issues better than with physical problems. The asus is also more in my price point and i loved the design better.

Honestly, all computers are not without problems, and with all the software out there bad updates, bios crashes, there are bound to be bad eggs in ALL MFG out there, not just ASUS or MSI....

All in all i felt i made the right choice....and remember, most people will post the bad, to vent, over the good so there will always be more bad posts for any MFG than good ones. Its all about picking the right fit and weeding out the bull from the truth.
    Rozwel911

G74SX-DH73-3D

Banned Array

man your now burried , so even if god comes and tell you , you wont change it , because your addicted to it. do you know if you were with a person you hate for more than 3 day you start to trust them more than your self and even anyone comes and give a replacement you wont go with it. its a psychothrapic reacation that everyone have.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

evgasr2... you are a closet ROG'r it is now clear.. come out, set yourself free...

a monkey can look at these two laptops and know you just cant admit
    that YOU made a mistake ... let it go .. it sucks being wrong..
    but trust me... you WILL get over it.

MSI .... hahhahahaha ... read their own splash screen.. hahahaha
    u crack me up....hahahhahahaa
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 02-01-2012 at 02:33 AM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by evgasr2 View Post
    lol , i gave you several warnings but you didnt listen to it.
    so you made your self burried under mud, i think my words mite be hittin you now, can you exchange it for a msi that would be better.,
    go to the shop and behave rude then they mite exchange it lol. dont get exited.
    clearly you are mistaken!
    we have never talked before.

i won't exchange for a msi because the temps would be higher and the performance the same.
    today i would have bought the msi, but i don't regret my purchase.

The question of this thread is simple: ASUS or MSI? I know go to the msi, but i like the g74 a lot

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

380.... you did the right thing... he is the one in buyers remorse ... or a spammer ... either way..
    he dont ROG ... so he dont know .... forgive him..hahahha..and forget.

there had to be one last one on the planet that was clueless .... G all day...all the way.
    MSI .... hahahhahahhahaha ... be serious.c.
    Last edited by chrsplmr; 02-01-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3