cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont boot after updating BIOS

dannyured720
Level 7
After I updated the BIOS when restarting my pc doesn't boot up, also my pc randomly restart after 5-10 minutes of use and checked out event viewer and saw that it might of been AI suite. Anyways I downloaded the latest bios from the website and put it on a flash drive and connected to the motherboard on the black port and uploaded it to the motherboard. PC still doesn't boot up. Any ideas?

Specs:

-MotherBoard: Asus Rampage x99

-Proccesser: Intel Core i7-5930K

-Graphics Card: GTX 980 Ti G1

-CPU Cooler: be quiet! BK019 Dark Rock Pro 3

-Power Supply: be quiet! BN636 Straight Power 10 700W

-Hard Drive: WD Blue 1TB

-SSD: Intel 730 240 GB
2 REPLIES 2

pndiode
Level 11
Did you use the BIOS Flashback procedure on page 2-14 in the English manual?

I’m thinking you used the BIOS Flashback procedure on page 4-21 in the English manual, because you mention AI Suite.

Try procedure on page 2-14 BIOS Flashback first.

Did you try the BIOS Switch on page 1-23 (page 1-27 for LED) in the English manual? Also see page 3-54 if it works, but copy BIOS2/BIOS1. Then Switch back to BIOS1 and try procedure on page 2-14.

I hope this helps. I have no other ideas.

pndiode wrote:
Did you use the BIOS Flashback procedure on page 2-14 in the English manual?

I’m thinking you used the BIOS Flashback procedure on page 4-21 in the English manual, because you mention AI Suite.

Try procedure on page 2-14 BIOS Flashback first.

Did you try the BIOS Switch on page 1-23 (page 1-27 for LED) in the English manual? Also see page 3-54 if it works, but copy BIOS2/BIOS1. Then Switch back to BIOS1 and try procedure on page 2-14.

I hope this helps. I have no other ideas.

I figured it out, I had to remove the CMOS and put it back in and it worked.