ROG Member Array

Asus Rog Gl 703Vm keyboard stuck and stop working

Hi guys sins i bought this laptop keyboard has an issue . While i playing games occasionally it stops working sometimes one key stuck and others wont work. Until i restart windows it dosent fix it self. I updated bios form 306 to 311 still it dosent fixed. i sent it to asus to fix they said there is no problem with computer and just send it back.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 05-26-2018 at 02:49 PM.

New ROGer Array

Same problem here! Annoying

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Hi guys sins i bought this laptop keyboard has an issue . While i playing games occasionally it stops working sometimes one key stuck and others wont work. Until i restart windows it dosent fix it self. I updated bios form 306 to 311 still it dosent fixed. i sent it to asus to fix they said there is no problem with computer and just send it back.
    I also updated the BIOS as they suggested, but the problem is still here and it is so annoying!

ROG Member Array

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by LucaGian View Post
    I also updated the BIOS as they suggested, but the problem is still here and it is so annoying!
    Hey man, I am facing exactly the same issue. Did you manage to fix it?

New ROGer Array

I have the same problem with a gl502vmk, could you solve it? If you did it please tell me how did you do it?