cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble accessing Asus forums

AZBruno
Level 8
I can access this forum (rog.asus.com) just fine, but whenever I try to access any of the vip.asus.com forums I just get redirected to a page to email Asus support. It's the same whether I am logged in or not. This has been going on for a few days now.

Is it just me or are others unable to access the forums? If it's working, can you post a link that works?

Thanks.
Asus Z270M-Plus
37 REPLIES 37

davemon50
Level 11
I never knew there was a such a thing, lol.

Your link takes me to my Asus profile page.
Davemon50

Erwin05
Level 10
I have the same problem, it looks like that Asus has closed the old forums.

Erwin05 wrote:
I have the same problem, it looks like that Asus has closed the old forums.

Please tell me it ain't so!

I like the forums because there it is so easy to ask questions about individual components (e.g. specific M/B, Router, etc.)

I think I'll send a support message off to Asus and see what they say.
Asus Z270M-Plus

Korth
Level 14
Forum maintenance notification (May 28, 2018)

I expect the ASUS site(s) to be weird and buggy over the next day, backend servers randomly taking partial site functionality offline/online while ASUS makes something happen.

You could try clearing your browser cache/cookies or using a different browser, as usual, to eliminate most common problems on your end.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
At least half the fun of the ASUS forums, is the weird and wonderful combinations and permutations and general hoop jumping you have to go through to sign-in, post etc. 😄

Browni
Level 7
It's not just you!

I have bookmarks for my gfx card, router & mobo which take me to that email page 😞

Rob_W_
Level 12
I ended up just following links, site got so fed up with me stalking it! so for an easy life it decided to let me in. 🙂

What do you mean 'they just let you in'?

Are the VIP forums active again? If so whats the link?

Thx,

AZBruno
Level 8
I just heard back from Asus support on this issue and this is what they said:

This email is in regard to the issue you reported about the ASUS VIP forum. Please note that your case was escalated to our engineering team and they stated:

Can't find any links or mention of the ASUS VIP forum site currently on the ASUS pages, so if you can find any mention of it at this time, please let us know.
From what we know about it the ASUS VIP forum site has not been active for a long time although some search sites may still pull up some links.
Please confirm your product model and serial number to check if you are interested in a very old model or something newer which probably is not discussed on the ASUS VIP forum site.
Have you been active on the site or checking it recently.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Candice H.

I responded back with specific links and also a reference to this forum thread.
Asus Z270M-Plus