cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read before posting any new Spatha threads

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Several different threads for ROG Spatha issues have already been posted. Even though the nature of the issues may vary, it is apparent now that most are caused by one particular usage. The Spatha was not designed to have both the mouse and the dock connected to the PC at the same time. By doing so, the profiles may be corrupted, resulting in a variety of side-effects which vary from PC to PC.

While for some, there could be no issues at all, some ran into issues when switching between wired and wireless, some could not change profiles settings, some had tracking issues, and so on.

If your Spatha is not working as it should:
1. Please revert to an older version of Armoury:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v10134.zip?_ga=2.259535882.1038...
3. Revert all profiles to defaults.
4. Test the mouse settings for each profile.
5. Uninstall Armoury I, then upgrade to latest Armoury again.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/accessory/ROG_Spatha/ROG_Armoury_v20606.zip?_ga=2.152166841.10... (2.06.06)
6. Only connect the Spatha or dock - not both.

Goguvl
Level 7

Hello there. Im new here, and i just bought a second hand Rog Spatha from a carboot.

Came in the original box with the doc, but no wires...no wire for the dock and no wire for the mouse.

I downloaded the Rog Armony II the latest from asus website and nothing happend...cant seems to find the mouse.

When i plug the dock into my Dell monitor usb port flash for a second the stop...put the mouse into the dock, the light dock flash pink once the gone....take out the mouse and put it back in the dock, the light dock flash blue....so every time i put the mouse in the dock, there is a different colour....already try to pair the dock and the mouse and nothing.

When i switch ON the mouse, the rgb lights on it starts and keep changing the colours, but the infrared light under the mouse wont work like any other mouse.

Is the first time when i have a ROG Spatha and maybe i dont know how to install it.

Can someone help me please step by step ?