Hybrid View

New ROGer Array

GL703VM illumination problem

Hi,
    Sorry for my English.
    I bought a notebook GL703VM. From the beginning I had problems with the illumination of the keyboard, no reaction to change the color of the backlight. I made a windows factory reset, install the latest drivers, but the problem has not disappeared.
    I wrote to the support and I get instructions for installation of the same drivers for 2 times, I wrote that I made windows factory reset but I got information from the support that I have to do windows factory reset.
    After a few days of writing with the support I think I found the source of the problem. I found on the hard disk KBFW Update tool V1.0.4 with driver to Strix GL703GE probably it was incorrectly installed.
    I wrote about it to the support and I got again the answer if I have the latest drivers, as if no one read what I write or what was before...
    Can I count on help?

Regards

ASUS HQ Service Rep Array Bill@ASUS's Avatar

Hello errni
    Can you please send me a PM with any of the following details that you do have available?

Product S/N:
    Case ID#:

Also please pass me your contact details:
    Full name:
    Phone#:
    Email:

I'll pass your case to related personnel and department for further investigation
    Thank you