cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIOS 6201 Great - AISuite3 Total failure

SaLSouL
Level 10
The BIOS is the best one so far for my board, straight from boot 4x8GB DDR4 SK Hynix trident rgb CL 16 working at 3200 1t. 1st time since the board was launched back in July last year. great Job @elmor and co..

Now all that needs to be fixed is AI suite 3.

Currently there is not one package that is upto date, seems that it has been a bit of a cluster f***

there are 4 known versions for my board.
AIsute3 2.0.0.19 and DIP 5 1.04.59 original and needed as other installers only update dip5
AISUite3 3.0.13 and DIP 5 1.05.13 DIP5 update only
AIsuite 3 3.0.13 and DIP 5 1.05.14 DIP5 update only
AISuite3 3.0.13 and DIP 5 1.05.19 latest version.......DIP 5 update only.

They have to be installed in that order and reboot after each install before commencing.

All of this faffing about just to get the fan control in windows.

If all of the MB manufacturers Bundled CD software was taken into account when reviewing MB then im afraid the good brand of Asus would be tarnished.

This really is well below what I expect from a global company like Asus, No one is acknowledging problems with AI suite the usual uninstall /reinstall rubbish. No word on when if ever they are going to unify the install packages and address all of the problems, there are a lot of problems with this software. too many to list and the majority of problems are well documented in the forum. perhaps Asus needs to use the search function in the forums..

Im just going to leave this here and ask the question.

Does this software "Function as intended"?

1 REPLY 1

bigtop1967
Level 9
I have to say I find this software very frustrating.... AISuite could be very useful, it doesn't need much work, but it does need to be finished properly.

I have lots of fan problems on my C7H - AISuite doesn't always load the right fan profile when Windows boots and also fans tend to jump about outside of the curve I set - above and below the line.

I would like to be able to size the window as we so I can see all the sensors at the bottom - why do we have to scroll down in the tiny window to see them all?

I also have to make sure I close AISuite when any other monitoring software is running as can cause problems.

Please fix it!
About me: I am dyslexic and DO occasionally miss things!

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary, and those that don't.
F people in 10 don't understand hexadecimal