cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VY screen vertical line Problem

dookooo
Level 7
Hello,

I was working today on my G752VY and suddenly saw a vertical purple line on the screen , when i bought it two years ago it had a dead pixel and backlighting and the support didn't do anything about that , so i kept it , and now this vertical line is coming from the dead pixel location on the screen , i called the support and they told me it's out of warranty , but i already received a defect screen two years ago , anyone had this problem before , and i wonder what to do to fix this issue? , any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Darnassus
Status Under Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy04aNtxYCs

play for day or two

right click to loop

dookooo
Level 7
Hello,

Thanks Darnassus for the that link , but if that didn't fix it , do anyone know where to find a screen replacement for G752VY with Gsync capabilities , i called Asus Support today , they asked me to send the laptop to them , but they never told me how much do i have to pay for screen replacement , i am worried about that because i will have to pay like 50 bucks for the shipping and maybe finally they will tell me it will cost me 300 bucks for a screen or whatever they will fix , so any help please would be appreciated , this will be the last laptop i will buy from ASUS , they don't have quality control , will not recommend this to anyone anymore .

thanks in advance

EfK89
Level 8