tap002
Level 9
Thank you! worked for GL703GE

tap002 wrote:

SWEET :cool:

tap002 wrote:

Just wondering, does the gaming center, fan setting stick on your system? mine keep reverting to balance

egonzalez7579 wrote:
Just wondering, does the gaming center, fan setting stick on your system? mine keep reverting to balance

By default game center is set to Extreme; if you set to standard and reboot it reverts to extreme. (I don't know if that will apply the default fan settings) I have my game center set to manual then that setting will hold when rebooting, and "my fan setting stays where I've set it". If you choose manual; game center by default overclocks the gpu, I've moved the slider bar to 0 for no over clocking. P.S. fn/f5 key will control fan setting.

ScottKarlins
Level 7
egonzalez7579, Do you still have the installer? Your OneDrive link is no longer working.

Thanks!
Scott K

egonzalez7579 wrote:
While messing around on my computer, found a service installed and running
ROG AURA Service
Was able to find the installer on some common cache folder
decided to do a fresh install and install this program
after that install ROG Aura Core from Win Store

You might need to reboot, and end task once or twice, but it should run

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApbigFW49Nzoi8B_G2osvUTOiDhIww
Pulled and tested on rog-gu501gm from Best Try

If you try, and it work please post Model of system, for other to know

ScottKarlins wrote:
egonzalez7579, Do you still have the installer? Your OneDrive link is no longer working.

Thanks!
Scott K

Try this one,

VTec555 wrote:
You can download if needed also a ISO of the driver DVD here:

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/802-gm501gs-gm-treiber-dvd

egonzalez7579 wrote:
Try this one,

Thank you egonzalez723785. That worked!

Installed the Aura Lighting Service, then the Store Aura Core. Rebooted, and Aura Core is working once again! Only issue is the brightness slider does nothing. Seems the brightness is locked to 33%. At least I can now change the colors and effects though!

Thanks again, Scott K.

ScottKarlins wrote:
Thank you egonzalez723785. That worked!

Installed the Aura Lighting Service, then the Store Aura Core. Rebooted, and Aura Core is working once again! Only issue is the brightness slider does nothing. Seems the brightness is locked to 33%. At least I can now change the colors and effects though!

Thanks again, Scott K.

you problably missing AsInstAppxbundle, and AsChkKB, from\Software\StoreAPP\ASUS\ROG AURA CORE UWP\2.1.13.0\5109

egonzalez7579 wrote:
you problably missing AsInstAppxbundle, and AsChkKB, from\Software\StoreAPP\ASUS\ROG AURA CORE UWP\2.1.13.0\5109

Just tried installing those, rebooted. Still no go on the Brightness in Aura Core. It is stuck on 33 percent. I can slide it, and save. But when I go back into Aura Core, it is back to 33 percent, and the keyboard brightness never changes.

Any other ideas?

Thank you egonzalez7579