cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scabbard vs Sheath Mouse Pad

Vlada011
Level 10
I have new computer table and now bigger mouse pad fit nicely.
But I can't decide between these two. Sheath is better because it's little wider, but Scabbard looks like have better surface and style.

I'm more for Scabbard.
If someone have some recommendation or better explanation why is some better or worse could say.
I woud be most happier with 800x300mm but never mind.

I have excellent rubber on Deck Francium Pro legs.
Litterary could move desk part for keyboard inside and outside pushing only keyboard and she will not move mm place and I think that mean I will not have problem with moving keyboard on any of these pads. `

3 REPLIES 3

Vlada011
Level 10
Dear ASUS,
you have great mouse pads, 3 nice options.
Scabbard, Sheath, GM50 Plus...

Problem is because people can't find 800x300 size gamepad.
I have no space for bigger mouse pad on bottom platform for mouse and keyboard on my table.
I tried to keep keyboard and mouse on top platform but it's inconvenient.

At the moment I can't find mouse pad except some World Map Mouse Pad size 700x300 and 800x300.
That's size I need and It would be really nice if you add one 800x300 option Scabbard.

I don't know what to do, Wheetstone or World Map Mouse Pad.
It's bad because Wheetstone cost very close to Scabbard.
Even Razer no 800x300, Logitech, HyperX, no one...

PLEASE 800X300 MOUSE PAD!!!!!!!!!!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It would difficult to accept custom-size requests from everyone....

Surtalogi
Level 8
Hey man, i had the sheath but it had some funky smell to it so i went for the scabbard instead but also got kinda disappointed... i like the looks, the size and everything it has. But unfortunately had some issue's in the beginning is was curving like mad... i had to put alot of weight on it to make it flat... THEN the second issue's is that when your playing for an hour, the mousepad starts the bubble up because of the heat of my wrists... its alot of money for such a poor quality 😕 not sure if ill try the sheath again thinking of the smell...