Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

LOL @ Sub-forum anguish.

I have no idea about how different regions work their RMA and that is up to the local regional office. Sorry mate.

You can contact one of the @ASUS user named guys to ask them for information as they work for ASUS.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by HiVizMan View Post
    LOL @ Sub-forum anguish.

I have no idea about how different regions work their RMA and that is up to the local regional office. Sorry mate.

You can contact one of the @ASUS user named guys to ask them for information as they work for ASUS.
    OK, the Sub-Forum anguish line is pretty darn good. Even though I laugh, it does suck that after finally finding this place, they put up a notice that it will close in a week.

Any how, I've reached out as suggested by a couple of contributors and will keep everyone posted.

ROG Member Array

UPDATE: RMA Board Received!

OK, I got the replacement board via Fed Ex. I was in a cardboard box with ASUS tape all around it. The board itself was wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap. Upon inspection the board had clearly been repaired as evidenced by the discoloring on the back around the ROG button on the side and a large area around the lower side of the DIMM sockets. I was so worried I took pictures.

The good news is after swapping everything out, the replacement board booted up fine. I never really overclocked anything, so I just went with the auto set up. I do have an issue with my previous RAID settings that I'll start a new thread for. Then I think I'll call out to the community to help me clock this baby to something comfortable for the fun and the experience.

Thanks to all that assisted along the way with the troubleshooting and the RMA process.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array HiVizMan's Avatar

Great to here. And not to be unduly stressed that is par for the course on a RMA item. Your full period of warranty is not effected.I have replied in your other thread by the way. RAID issue.
    To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2