cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about RoG GameVisual

dedynarna
Level 7
best regards Roger's
before I apologize if my language is not good, I want to ask this diforum if anyone has problem on software ROG GameVisual, if anyone have information can you help me,
for some questions in this forum how to rearrange rog aura core have 6 mode function (specially for 8th gene), i will try to give way, and i have applied that way and i say work 100%
1. you must have a rog file aura service, inside there are 3 files, install file 1 and to 2
2. you have to install a rog aura componen, usually through the asus web driver after the searched type, and the average for the 8th gene version (usually will be updated firmware keyboard) when will install the application
3. after you install the above application, you go to microsoft store and start downloading rog aura core, after that restart, your aura rog will have 6 modes along with aura sync
this way only applies to products that already berprocesor gen 8

I want to help please search RoG GameVisual, I've tried every way, I got gamevisual rog from windows store but the application does not work, the application does not support with setting screen, gamevisual rog can beckoned to all laptop rog, but I can not find file icmnya. is there anyone who can help me, and I think there must be a problem like me
9 REPLIES 9

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
GameVisual is built into the monitor, you do not need to download any software. Press the hotkey on the side of the monitor, and select one of the modes (Scenery, Racing, Cinema, RTS/RPG, FPS, sRGB). Which monitor do you have?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
GameVisual is built into the monitor, you do not need to download any software. Press the hotkey on the side of the monitor, and select one of the modes (Scenery, Racing, Cinema, RTS/RPG, FPS, sRGB). Which monitor do you have?

I use asus zephyrus M GM501GS, previously there is a gamevisual rog application, I enlarge its ssd to 512, I re-install all
my constraint is in gamevisual rog, it seems there is a bit to be dipacth, or is it we can make own icm file, please solution all colleagues here

https://www.microsoft.com/en-id/p/rog-gamevisual/9phdjr2jnmg0?rtc=1

but it does not work, is there a solution to this

bmw99950
Level 9
ok
First

Uninstall RoG GameVisual

And

1. Download ISO Driver and software at link . https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/802-gm501gs-gm-treiber-dvd
2.Unzip file ISO Driver and software
3. Duble click "GM501GS_WIN10_64_V2.02" drive of ISO will appear.
4. E:\Software\StoreAPP\ASUS

5.Install Step 1. and Install step2

6. finished and restart

Hello! Please tell me what the problem is, how can I restore it. At the first start was Windows 10 1709, everything worked fine, was updated until 1803 stopped running GameVisual, downloaded from. site is the same, it gives an error (GameVisual does not support the current screen setting).
Rollback to the factory does not work, recovery comes to 90% and hangs. Laptop Asus G703GS74941

sa.783 wrote:
Hello! Please tell me what the problem is, how can I restore it. At the first start was Windows 10 1709, everything worked fine, was updated until 1803 stopped running GameVisual, downloaded from. site is the same, it gives an error (GameVisual does not support the current screen setting).
Rollback to the factory does not work, recovery comes to 90% and hangs. Laptop Asus G703GS74941

Hi all!
With laptop GL703GM the same screen as above. Fresh installation of UWP app on latest update of Win10 1803.

sa.783 wrote:

Me three , GX501GI

kalypso44
Level 8
Same problem for me, on ROG GL703GS
No answer at the moment, except by the support Asus France which indicates that GameVisual is an integral part of GamingCenter ... Except that it is impossible to launch through the interface of my GamingCenter!

All Asus softwares works on my laptop, no driver problem, except GameVisual ... And to date no solution.

I wonder if there is not a problem with the latest update to Windows 10 version 1803?

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?104291-can-not-install-game-visual-for-laptop-ROG-GL703GS-...

" Gamevisual doesn't support the current screen settings" on my zephyrus m GU502GU after reset my windows. I find on the forum that I need to find original icm file(color profile) but there isn't available on asus official driver website , anyone have original gamevisual file for my GU502GU ? beacause It errors when install from Microsoft store. Thanks all. 81116

farizaldo wrote:
" Gamevisual doesn't support the current screen settings" on my zephyrus m GU502GU after reset my windows. I find on the forum that I need to find original icm file(color profile) but there isn't available on asus official driver website , anyone have original gamevisual file for my GU502GU ? beacause It errors when install from Microsoft store. Thanks all. 81116

Solved https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/FEB3CDF3A86548AE8822CB78811F1AC64