Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Unhappy Please let me assign Mouse 4-10 - Agree with this post

BUMP

I just got my Spatha - and yes, totally agree... it needs seperate mouse buttons WTH ...

I couldnt believe my eyes when I noticed that they're using the god damned keypad keys .... Games like Star Citizen already use those keys ... !

Tech support need to respond to this thread ... it cant be rocket science ...

New ROGer Array

Please add those keys

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    7, 8, 9, 0, -, and = are less commonly used keys on the keyboard, so generally it's safe to map with those keys. If you do need to use those particular keys, you can easily map other keys you don't use in-game to the side buttons, such as [ ] ; ' , . /.
    Are you running out of keys to use on the keyboard?
    Hello. Yes I'm actually running out of key and even out key combination.
    For a premium mouse at this price, it's a shame not having them, this is something I lack since I bought it a few years ago and still frustrate me. It's not a hard work to do, actually on my GX1000 it was done, so please do something,

Sincerely.

Administrator Array MasterC@ROG's Avatar

Please post in this thread, if anyone else likes this idea then join the conversation and vote for it. It's difficult to justify adding new features if only 4 or 5 people want it (no matter how many times they post). Ask friends to come vote if necessary
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ggestions-Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcat29 View Post
    Hello. Yes I'm actually running out of key and even out key combination.
    For a premium mouse at this price, it's a shame not having them, this is something I lack since I bought it a few years ago and still frustrate me. It's not a hard work to do, actually on my GX1000 it was done, so please do something,

Sincerely.

ROG Member Array

I vote for it as well. Playing MMORPGs with this mouse, it would be so much better to have more keys. Especially because I have a TKL keyboard, so NumPad keys shortcuts are out of my reach.

ROG Enthusiast Array DeXZoR PC Specs
    DeXZoR PC Specs
    MotherboardRAMPAGE V EXTREME
    ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair 32GB DDR4 2666MHz
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980TI MATRIX
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980TI MATRIX
    MonitorAsus Swift PG278Q
    Storage #1.
    Storage #2.
    CPU CoolerCorsair H80i
    CaseCorsair Obsidian 800D
    Power SupplyCorsair AX850
    Keyboard QPAD MK-85
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ROG View Post
    Please post in this thread, if anyone else likes this idea then join the conversation and vote for it. It's difficult to justify adding new features if only 4 or 5 people want it (no matter how many times they post). Ask friends to come vote if necessary
    https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...ggestions-Here!
    I do agree when you point that if no one ask for it or if the number is few its hard to justify the work that is needed to make it happen
    But ther are probably ppl that whode love this that dont post on the forum

I have talk to ppl that whode love this for ther mosues and so on and ther think its a good ide but ofc not everone that whants it is going to post on a froume about ti

anyway i really hoppe this is somting that mighe come someday i whanted this sfor like 3-4 years now on my Spartha mouse hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2