Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126
Results 1,251 to 1,252 of 1252
    New ROGer Array

Someone just posted on reddit that they received beta BIOS Version 5104 from Asus. Maybe we'll see a new release soon.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comment...s_not_fix_the/

New ROGer Array

Question Tips How to Update 2600x to 3600x on Asus x470 Strix Gaming F !?

Hello, I currently have a ryzen 5 2600x with 32gb (4x8gb) of 3200mhz cl4 (team dark pro) with an asus x470 strix gaming f . I have a Noctua NH-D14 cooler (with upgraded better Noctua fans). Boot drive is a m.2 nvmd adata xpg sx8200 480gb pcie gene x4. GPU is a gigabyte gtx 2070.

Back when I first received the components I did some minor tweaks which I don't remember exactly (followed some guide) but it allowed me to have a stable all core boost of 4.25ghz on the 2600x, I didn't tweak the ram so it's using its normal speeds (3200). I haven't touched anything else and it's been about 1 year now, everything running smooth.

Now I bought a 3600x and just received it. I thought this would be a simple upgrade but I now see that lots of people are having issues and it's stressing me out... I really hope I don't have to spend countless hours getting things working stable... How do you recommend I proceed?

I know I need to do a complete update of everything before I switch the cpu (bios, chipset, windows, GPU, everything else) but is there a specific order procedure to do so? Is it recommended to update the chipset AFTER or BEFORE switching the CPU, some say after is better... Are there settings in the bios I should change before and after the switch? Which programs is most reliable to determine if the system is stable or not?

Assuming the switch goes smoothly, and system is stable, which tweaks in the bios would you recommend?

Anyone with this mobo and cpu experienced issues? How did you resolve them?

Just would appreciate some input on how to do this switch in the most appropriate way to minimize chances of running into issues...

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126