Page 102 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1890
  1. #1011
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    Where is latest chipset driver in Asus site? I can't see

  2. #1012
    ROG Member Array EEFREETH PC Specs
    EEFREETH PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
    ProcessorRYXEN 5 2600X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16D-16GTZKW
    Graphics Card #1RADEON R9 FURY X
    MonitorSONY TV (SNY8002)
    CaseFRACTAL DESING DEFINE R6
    Power SupplySeasonic Focus 850W SSR-850FX
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by erenbey92 View Post
    Where is latest chipset driver in Asus site? I can't see
    There is not...

    Hi there I compile a pack update of the chipset and audio latest AMD and Realtek Drivers for this amazing MOBO, the files are self extract and are to replace the Windows update WHQL, because some of the drivers like AMD SMBus Drivers are WHQL and i see much better performance with the AMD drivers not the Microsoft ones, so this is the list of drivers:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drivers.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	714.0 KB 
ID:	79999



    And here is the Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wJ...9y7JXKakzylbmR

    Enjoy!

  3. #1013
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by EEFREETH View Post
    There is not...

    Hi there I compile a pack update of the chipset and audio latest AMD and Realtek Drivers for this amazing MOBO, the files are self extract and are to replace the Windows update WHQL, because some of the drivers like AMD SMBus Drivers are WHQL and i see much better performance with the AMD drivers not the Microsoft ones, so this is the list of drivers:



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drivers.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	714.0 KB 
ID:	79999



    And here is the Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wJ...9y7JXKakzylbmR

    Enjoy!
    there is error opening ur link

  4. #1014
    ROG Member Array Gaboexe PC Specs
    Gaboexe PC Specs
    MotherboardStrix X470F
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700X
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z 16GB 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080 XC
    Storage #1WD BLUE 1TB M.2
    Storage #2TOSHIBA 1 TB
    CPU CoolerDeepcool Gammaxx GT
    CaseCorsair Spec06 RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    Hello guys im having stability problems with latest bios.
    How can i downgrade? and what versión is the most stable?
    Last edited by Gaboexe; 04-15-2019 at 04:45 PM.

  5. #1015
    ROG Enthusiast Array aaraujo PC Specs
    aaraujo PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL F4-4400C19D-16GTZSW
    Graphics Card #1PALIT GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 970 Pro 512GB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseLian Li PC-Q33
    Power SupplySeasonic SSR-600TL
    Keyboard Logitech K310
    Mouse Logitech M105
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Whetstone
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 64bit

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    39

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboexe View Post
    Hello guys im having stability problems with latest bios.
    How can i downgrade? and what versión is the most stable?
    You can flash an older BIOS version using the method and tools described here:

    https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-a...correctly.html

    Just make sure that your CPU is supported by the older BIOS version. And ignore the part of that guide which refers to flashing a modded BIOS.

  6. #1016
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboexe View Post
    Hello guys im having stability problems with latest bios.
    How can i downgrade? and what versión is the most stable?
    look at previos page there are 2 links one of them for the tool that make backup of serial number of ur motherboard mac adress and uuin flashing stock bios according to the overclock guide will erase those values. u need to download program FD44Editor and modify bios that u downgrade for
    so back up those 3 values at first.
    basically, you're gonna flash a stock bios at first and overwrite those numbers.
    right after this you're gonna flash a modified/personalized bios and get those values back.

    download the stock bios and extract it (.cap)
    create a copy of the 4207.cap and rename it (something like 4207mod.cap)
    download FD44Editor
    open 4207mod.cap with FD44Editor
    write those 3 values into the bios and save(overwrite the copied bios that you just opened) that bios - it should be 4207mod.bin afterwards
    enable file extensions in the explorer and change .bin to .rom
    put both bios (4207.cap and 4207mod.rom) on the USB drive as described in the overclock guide
    boot into bios and load default/optimized settings
    reboot into bios again
    boot from usb
    follow the overclock guide
    flash the stock .cap bios at first (Afuefix64 4207.cap /P /B /N /K /X /CLRCFG)
    flash the modified/personalized bios (Afugan 4207mod.rom /GAN)
    reboot -> load optimized settings;
    CMOS reset can't hurt either
    done!

  7. #1017
    ROG Member Array Gaboexe PC Specs
    Gaboexe PC Specs
    MotherboardStrix X470F
    ProcessorRyzen 7 2700X
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z 16GB 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1EVGA RTX 2080 XC
    Storage #1WD BLUE 1TB M.2
    Storage #2TOSHIBA 1 TB
    CPU CoolerDeepcool Gammaxx GT
    CaseCorsair Spec06 RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair CX750M
    OS Windows 10 Pro X64

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    9

    help

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeratiel View Post
    look at previos page there are 2 links one of them for the tool that make backup of serial number of ur motherboard mac adress and uuin flashing stock bios according to the overclock guide will erase those values. u need to download program FD44Editor and modify bios that u downgrade for
    so back up those 3 values at first.
    basically, you're gonna flash a stock bios at first and overwrite those numbers.
    right after this you're gonna flash a modified/personalized bios and get those values back.

    download the stock bios and extract it (.cap)
    create a copy of the 4207.cap and rename it (something like 4207mod.cap)
    download FD44Editor
    open 4207mod.cap with FD44Editor
    write those 3 values into the bios and save(overwrite the copied bios that you just opened) that bios - it should be 4207mod.bin afterwards
    enable file extensions in the explorer and change .bin to .rom
    put both bios (4207.cap and 4207mod.rom) on the USB drive as described in the overclock guide
    boot into bios and load default/optimized settings
    reboot into bios again
    boot from usb
    follow the overclock guide
    flash the stock .cap bios at first (Afuefix64 4207.cap /P /B /N /K /X /CLRCFG)
    flash the modified/personalized bios (Afugan 4207mod.rom /GAN)
    reboot -> load optimized settings;
    CMOS reset can't hurt either
    done!
    it appeared ROM file information does not match system BIOS do you continue to flsh? YES/NO

  8. #1018
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaboexe View Post
    it appeared ROM file information does not match system BIOS do you continue to flsh? YES/NO
    Yes

  9. #1019
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    HIgh Temps

    I know this has already been discussed multiple times, but has anyone figured out to lower the cpu temps on this motherboard? at first i thought it was my cooler not working, so i reapplied thermal paste and reseated the cooler to make sure it was completely tightened. temps were slightly better but still idling in between the 50s and occastionlly jump to 60. i have a friend with the same exact build but with an aorus x470 motherboard, and he idles in the 30s. I thought i just got a bad cpu but then i came arcoss this thread with many others having the same issue. any recommendations?

    Thanks in advance..

  10. #1020
    ROG Enthusiast Array ArjenP PC Specs
    ArjenP PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP Power Pavilion 15-cb030nd
    MotherboardAsus Strix X470-F Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX1070 OC
    MonitorDell U2515H + AOC C24G1
    Storage #1Crucial MX500 1TB
    Storage #2Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i Pro RGB
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime Ultra Gold 650W
    Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S RGB cherry red
    Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless
    Headset HyperX Cloud Flight
    Mouse Pad Cooler master MP510 XL
    Headset/Speakers AudioEngine 2+
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64 EN
    Network RouterNetgear Nighthawk R7000
    Accessory #1 Schiit Modi 2
    Accessory #2 Schiit Magni 3
    Accessory #3 Sennheiser HD6XX

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34

    As far as I can tell this board just has very high default voltages. My temps use to be in the 50s on idle before I made some changes. All I had to do is set PE to default, PBO settings manually to 1000/114/168 (which is the same as PE auto on 4207 and earlier biosses if I'm not mistaken) and a -0.1v cpu offset.

    These are my idle temps now
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mpngZcZ.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	80051

Page 102 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •