Page 21 of 191 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1906
  1. #201
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array AniChatt PC Specs
    AniChatt PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270 i7 7500U
    MotherboardAsus Strix X470-F 4204
    ProcessorR5 1600X 3.90GHz 1.325v
    Memory (part number)FlareX 3200MHz 2x8GB 1.35v
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080
    MonitorLG 29UM69G Ultrawide
    Storage #1M.2 960EVO NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2M.2 MX500 SATA 500GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNZXT S340 Razer
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 850W
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon
    OS Windows 10 1909
    AniChatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    282

    How to balance LLC vs. vcore for best results

    Hello guys, I just posted a tutorial how to set llc properly to get a better overclock result with relatively reduced core voltage. You may check it out here,


    I have managed to set my same old overclock of 3.90Ghz from 1.37 previous setting to 1.375v (default) - 0.050 = 1.325v, quite a significant voltage reduction for me. I have shared my results and this a detailed guide. Hope you enjoy. If learned something new pls give it a like.

    Sensor reading are also provided if required. I am using HWinfo and the results are shown at the lust are average of stress test log that I have saved in each test run with the help of sensor log option of HW info. Thanks. However English is not my mother tongue so pls bear with me

  2. #202
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by AniChatt View Post
    Hello guys, I just posted a tutorial how to set llc properly to get a better overclock result with relatively reduced core voltage. You may check it out here,


    I have managed to set my same old overclock of 3.90Ghz from 1.37 previous setting to 1.375v (default) - 0.050 = 1.325v, quite a significant voltage reduction for me. I have shared my results and this a detailed guide. Hope you enjoy. If learned something new pls give it a like.

    Sensor reading are also provided if required. I am using HWinfo and the results are shown at the lust are average of stress test log that I have saved in each test run with the help of sensor log option of HW info. Thanks. However English is not my mother tongue so pls bear with me
    Is this the lowest you can go? e.g are you hittling to low volts on idle or to low on load?
    Im using 1.3250 LLC 3 with the 2700x, Performance Enhance 2, where it clocks to 4.3 - 4.075 depending on how many cores are stressed
    I cant go much lower before its sometimes locks on idle.

    edit: see you are using a 1600x, so thats seems like a pretty nice result

  3. #203
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    66

    This is my first ever CPU I have NOT overclocked, simply becuase at stock it's boosting to 4.3ghz+ all on stock settings, which is really good. So for the first time I would much prefer the stock setup instead of a continuous 3.9ghz or something, which technically seems like an underclock now without the boosting.

  4. #204
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowzer View Post
    Asus put a new BIOS for X370 few days ago, so we should get an update as well soon.
    where i could not find this update is it for rog strix x370 ????

  5. #205
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34

    Bios 4008 much more stable for me. I still have issues with VTTDDR not registering (at least not showing up as its bios value in AI Suite).

  6. #206
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    22

    I must be honest, for gaming manual OC on the 2700x is not the best option, if you want to play games XFR is the way to go, games run so smooth and with way better frames.

  7. #207
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array AniChatt PC Specs
    AniChatt PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270 i7 7500U
    MotherboardAsus Strix X470-F 4204
    ProcessorR5 1600X 3.90GHz 1.325v
    Memory (part number)FlareX 3200MHz 2x8GB 1.35v
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080
    MonitorLG 29UM69G Ultrawide
    Storage #1M.2 960EVO NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2M.2 MX500 SATA 500GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNZXT S340 Razer
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 850W
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon
    OS Windows 10 1909
    AniChatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    12
    Posts
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by Orb79 View Post
    Is this the lowest you can go? e.g are you hittling to low volts on idle or to low on load?
    Im using 1.3250 LLC 3 with the 2700x, Performance Enhance 2, where it clocks to 4.3 - 4.075 depending on how many cores are stressed
    I cant go much lower before its sometimes locks on idle.

    edit: see you are using a 1600x, so thats seems like a pretty nice result
    Yes man your cpu is better than 1600x.....
    voltage are low in idle and on load it remains lower than my older result but reaches 1.36v due to llc4. I have tried with llc 3 again great result but failed at 28th run of IBT (freeze).

  8. #208
    ROG Enthusiast Array Crowzer PC Specs
    Crowzer PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG X470 Strix Gaming F
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3800X
    Memory (part number)16 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200 Cas14
    Graphics Card #1Zotac Gaming RTX 2080 Ti AMP!
    MonitorAsus Rog Swift PQ279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Western Digital My Book Elite 2TO
    CPU CoolerCorsair h100i RGB Platinum
    CaseFractal Meshify C
    Power SupplyBe Quiet Straight Power 11 850W
    Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB mk.2
    Mouse Corsair Glaive
    Headset Hyper X Cloud II
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Edififer speakers
    OS Windows 10 x64 1903
    Accessory #1 XBOX One Pad wirelss
    Accessory #2 Corsair ST100 RGB
    Crowzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    39

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad_aljallad View Post
    where i could not find this update is it for rog strix x370 ????
    https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards...Desk_Download/ ?

  9. #209
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by AniChatt View Post
    Yes man your cpu is better than 1600x.....
    voltage are low in idle and on load it remains lower than my older result but reaches 1.36v due to llc4. I have tried with llc 3 again great result but failed at 28th run of IBT (freeze).
    yup that makes sense, ass long as it freezes under load, I would also increase the LLC and keep the base voltage as low as possible.

  10. #210
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    X470-F GAMING v4011 2700X idle WTF

    Using v4011 idle VID ~1.45v in auto WTF!!!

    Would I revert back to version 0225?
    Could this voltage damage my cpu?


Page 21 of 191 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •